Help - My Meowmy Is Trying To Starve Me!!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we no we keep dwellin on dis, but how much duz she way? we tyred of this stuff. (well, I am ok, but shenandoah is bein a pain in the butt) about not being given food alla time.

I get between 2/3 and 3/4 cup of dry food a day. Meowmy spreads it out over the hole day, too.
so on weekends it is spread out over 3-4 times.

Shenandoah gets 2 lil cans (in all) of Fancy Feast, spred out over the day.

Is that ok? Meowmy wonders if ONE can all day would be enough for Shenandoah. He wants more than jus the 2. He wood eat 3 if she let him.
Originally Posted by gemlady

Hey! I'm still here!
And so is Topaz. *grumble*

Yeah, we had a storm last night and it blew and rained and the lights went out... but I was okay and dry and when it was over, I suck faced with meowmy to see if she was okay. Meowmy didn't know about the tornado until she got back from the store this morning and her sissy called. It was all okay from our house north, but if she went south about 3 miles, she would've known about the damage - and that our county is under a state of emergency!

They report several humans died and some horses at a race track (Ellis Park). They haven't reported on any kitty fatalities that I know of. Some kitties do live at the race track, but no reports on how they are.

Anyway, I hope the rest of my friends are okay this morning.

I wish Topaz would've blown away, but she's too fat!
she chased me this morning and tried to hit me.

Meowmy bought me a new toy this morning!!! It hangs from the door and has a mousy thing to chew and play with!

Tia!
Ari

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, my Meowmy feeds me too much probably, but I get about 1 can of canned food, spread out 3 times a day, and I get whatever dry food I want. It's hard for Meowmy to tell exactly how much I eat cause sometime the Dawg eats the cat food.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Shenandoah won't eeet dry food hardly at all, and I won't eat wet.

We work it out. Meowmy wans us to way 12 pounds each, but she sez we goin reeeeellll slow! So it not too bad.
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Well, my Meowmy feeds me too much probably, but I get about 1 can of canned food, spread out 3 times a day, and I get whatever dry food I want. It's hard for Meowmy to tell exactly how much I eat cause sometime the Dawg eats the cat food.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

Meowmy bought me a new toy this morning!!! It hangs from the door and has a mousy thing to chew and play with!

Ari
dere Ari - i'm sorry your stil havng truble wif Topaz
but i think it wil get betr
we hav a dorr thingy to - its a gliteree spider! meowmy wants to no wut happnd to your meowmys sig? - Cable

Originally Posted by batgirl2good

Shenandoah won't eeet dry food hardly at all, and I won't eat wet.

We work it out. Meowmy wans us to way 12 pounds each, but she sez we goin reeeeellll slow! So it not too bad.
you gyz soun like us - Pixel duznt like wet fud
& Java an me think is
i like dry ok, but not as gud as wet
Java mosly eats the wet but meowmy thinks maybe she nibbles sum dry durin the day wen shes at work - meowmy, not Java
- Cable [
for Jasper]

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
G'day kitties! Well, me and Topaz almost had a knock down, drag out fight last night but meowmy stopped it before it could begin. You see, I ran into grandmeowmy's room and jumped on the bed - on top of Topaz! I'm not telling if it was on purpose or by accident. Anyway, Topaz leaped up and started to take off after me, but meowmy grabbed her (got her tail) and kept her in the room. She was awful subdued after that. Kinda been avoiding meowmy today.

Meowmy also checked with the new neighbors and they aren't missing a cat. In fact Topaz had been hanging out in their garage occasionally. (They got a dog, but he doesn't seem to be the barky type. He was wearing a sweater this morning!
)

Meowmy is not sure how much Topaz weighs (they don't have a scale) but probably close to 10 pounds or more. She is a chunky cat.

Still no news of kitties lost in the tornado, just the humans.

Meowmy wants me to hurry up cuz she needs to email people to let them know we're okay. Ari
(
Tia!
)

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The siggy police say meowmy's siggy is too big. She's resized my pic and hope that helps. I think they are jealous of how adorable I am.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

The siggy police say meowmy's siggy is too big. She's resized my pic and hope that helps. I think they are jealous of how adorable I am.
oh no, now i can't see my hansome boyfriend, boo hoo hoo! yur heartbroken girlfriend tia

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

thats prolly the reesun, yep!
- Cable

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Everyone -- Hi Sweethearts!!

We're reel glad that meowmies Jan an Lou an Ari an Topaz are all ok. We gots skeered from the news an hadda make ourselves brave to sign on an see.

That sounds like a big adventure jumping on Topaz like that, Ari. Good thing yu survived with meowmy's help.

Meowmy Bobbie, according to my can of Friskies adult cats should eat 3/4 to 1 oz of canned food per pound of body weight daily and be fed twice a day.
So please let Shenandoah eat 2 whole cans of Fancy Feast at least.

The dried food bag says 3/4 to 1 cup of food for a cat between 11 and 14 pounds.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

yah we tinks so, too.
HEY!! Where is Shenandoah's picture?
We can see Humbles, but Shenandoan's is gone
. Hope you having a good evening, luv jasper, tia and meomwy Carol

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning! As you can see, meowmy changed her siggy. Hope that pleases the siggy police! Meowmy couldn't decide on that saying about the electrons or "I love my computer because that is where all my friends Live."

Meowmy was reading the newspaper online and they said a couple of kitties died in the tornado.
But they were rescuing the pets at the mobile home park and getting them to shelters. Some have been claimed by their owners, but others may have lost their owners and have to get new ones.

And a couple of people who lived where the tornado hit in Newburgh are okay. One was at the lapidary workshop last night. She said she wanted to come in where there was electricity. Her house is okay, just no electricity.

Hi Tia!
Hi Jasper! Ya wanna come beat up Topaz for me?

H&S? How is meowmy Bobbie? Did she take all her medicine? Is she drinking plenty of fluids? Can't have her getting sick again.

Think I'll mosey over to Smudge's for a hot chocolate. Ari

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hey frens! we doin good but meowmy sad over jeff not callin and some peeples on another baord are bein mean to her. but she has peeples who love her here so it is ok.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolcat

hi hunny, this tia, i will come and beet her if you wants me to ari, luv tia
Yeah!!! Come join me and beat up on Topaz!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tell meowmy Bobbie to stay away from that board!
She doesn't need to be around mean people.