Help - My Meowmy Is Trying To Starve Me!!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is warm here, too.
Course it don matter to us, since we nevr go out.

Meowmy decrayted for Chrismas! We got so much to splore!
She DID leeve our chair in fron of the tree in the dinin room; she sez cats sittin in charis in fron of the tree is the purrfect decoration!

Originally Posted by katie=^..^=

Don't get made Ari, but we glad Topaz upstairs. We got worried bout her down in the cold wet basement with no food! We're glad you're getting your furnace fixed too. Just try not to let her get the upper hand! Did she lose some weight down there in the basement?

Can you believe we havin HOT weather!? So hot, there's fires again. It's supposed to be raney seesun now. Well, it better for the outside cats.

Meowmy won't take me out for walks cos I got flees bad. We had the flee meds but she won't take me out like she wuz ever nite.

SWEETHEARTS!! meet you at Smudge's? We have iced catnip tea!

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Sweethearts -- It sounds like fun that decraytion stuff and meowmy Bobbie right, cats are the best decoration all times.

See ya for lunch at Smudge's?

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we will be dere, an we will treet you to coca-cola classic or catnip soda!

Hi Sweethearts -- It sounds like fun that decraytion stuff and meowmy Bobbie right, cats are the best decoration all times.

See ya for lunch at Smudge's?

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi ya, kitties! Sorry I didn't visit yesterday, but meowmy hogged the computer doing that stupid thing she calls a newsletter. And pigging out on some chocolate, again.

Well, the basement is dry, but the furnace isn't working yet. Friends couldn't come yesterday which is okay by me. I'm a little shy around strange people.

Hello Tia!
I missed you yesterday. Did catch and eat 3 flies, though. Do you like flies?

Topaz was sneaky yesterday and hid around the corner waiting for me to come through! She may have lost weight during her basement ordeal, but she could stand to use a few pounds.
Off to read the threads then to Smudge's for some lunch. Ari

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we luv how you rite! is fun fun fun

Originally Posted by Mom2SalemIsis

{Salem}
geeeeze our meowmy didn't get up till ate tis mornin when daddy called so we diddn't get fed till just a bit ago so we are all pretty sleepy now cause our bellis all fulled up. mewomy says she needs all the rest she can get cause something bout a big day and daddy forgot to bring his ring or somfing like that and she is stressed out what ever that means. i tired and tried to wake meowmy up this mornin (yeah and you got locked out of the room
)
ailey hush and mind your own. anyways i tried to get her up but she just kept putting me on the floor and saying salem go away. it made me mad so i pounced on her foot and mewomy yelled OUCH! and then put me in the hall and shut the door
(well you did use your claws
)
oh hush meowmy just clipped them they aare not that sharp... well they are kinda... sorta.... maybe... ok... yeah... well she should have woked up!!!!!!

{Ailey}
Meowmy didn't waked up cause she was up late last nite doing her school work and if you wernt such a baby you would know that cause you would have gotten to stay up late with her like i did instead of going to sleep early! (im not a baby Ailey!) Oh hush it's my turn. And the big day is moewmy is finially getting married to daddy and yes daddy forgot his ring but they have another one i think meowmy said somfin about her great-great grandmothers ring. (wow you know how old that could be in cat yeears!
)
Isis don't think dear you might get dizzy and fall down! (will not!) Anyways Im off for a good belly scritch and my morning nap the sun is coming in purrrrfectly through Nathanael's window onto his desk.

{Isis}
Why am I always last to wryte? (because your'e the baby) (and the slowest) [YOU GUYS BETTER BE NICE OR IM GOING TO TURN OFF THE COMPUTER AND YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO USE IT FOR 2 DAYS!!!!] le sigh they are always mean to me. wait till i get bigger then im gonna wack ya both
!!!!! well im gonna go i guess i think meowmy needs to use the puter and i need to go take a nap.

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Ari

Sounds like Topaz is out to getcha Ari! But don't worry she mite outway yu but we know yu lots faster -- yu a tornado!

Hope yur furnace gets fixed soon.

She yu Sweethearts at Smudge's. It still hot heer so we want something cool.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we sad cuz notifications not comin. meowmy rote miss hissy to help. we see ya at the cafe this noon, ok? ***hugs***

Hi Ari

Sounds like Topaz is out to getcha Ari! But don't worry she mite outway yu but we know yu lots faster -- yu a tornado!

Hope yur furnace gets fixed soon.

She yu Sweethearts at Smudge's. It still hot heer so we want something cool.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Something was wrong with meowmy yesterday. She didn't want to visit the cat site - or any site on the internet! She actually did some cleaning and got ahead in typing out articles for that newsletter!!!
She didn't even take a nap yesterday afternoon. I licked her face this morning and she didn't have a fever. I wonder what came over her yesterday?

Oh, it's warm in the house!! The friend got the furnace running. Nothing complicated, says meowmy. Anyway, it's just in time for a cold Thanksgiving weekend.

How are all my kitty friends doing? I hope you are all doing okay. Topaz is still chasing me and trying to beat me up, the fat old pig.

Well, I'm off to Smudge's for a cuddle with Tia over a hot chocolate. Ari

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh oh ari! We hope meowmy jan is better. Is she ok today?
Originally Posted by gemlady

Something was wrong with meowmy yesterday. She didn't want to visit the cat site - or any site on the internet! She actually did some cleaning and got ahead in typing out articles for that newsletter!!!
She didn't even take a nap yesterday afternoon. I licked her face this morning and she didn't have a fever. I wonder what came over her yesterday?

Oh, it's warm in the house!! The friend got the furnace running. Nothing complicated, says meowmy. Anyway, it's just in time for a cold Thanksgiving weekend.

How are all my kitty friends doing? I hope you are all doing okay. Topaz is still chasing me and trying to beat me up, the fat old pig.

Well, I'm off to Smudge's for a cuddle with Tia over a hot chocolate. Ari

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, I think Meowmy is better. She's wanting to go on the internet and play with me instead of cleaning.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Ari, I guess Meowmys just get like that sometimes. My Meowmy busy tryin to figure out if we goin or stayin for Thanksgiving. It pends on hooman brudder an how he feelz.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
[hey elsa an tigger, how u doin? we thinkin of you today. is cold here, and we like it.

meowmy got des wipes to give us a baf. humble let her but i don wan to let her do it to me,so i hidin. shenandoahQUOTE=kluchetta]Hey Ari, I guess Meowmys just get like that sometimes. My Meowmy busy tryin to figure out if we goin or stayin for Thanksgiving. It pends on hooman brudder an how he feelz.[/quote]

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tigger and I doin good. We got in a big fite this mornin, but no one knows who won. That's the way it is wif alla our fites. It cool out here today too, but nise.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
same wif us! we fite and then we purr an make up.
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Tigger and I doin good. We got in a big fite this mornin, but no one knows who won. That's the way it is wif alla our fites. It cool out here today too, but nise.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Turkey Day to all my friends including the ones in Canada (who already had their Thanksgiving) and to the ones elsewhere who don't have a Thanksgiving Day. I'll eat your share of turkey.

Meowmy says I should list the things I am thankful for. So here goes...
My meowmies Jan & Lue- who adopted me and love me up and give me treats.
My meowmy Angela - who took my mommy in and took care of her and my littermates and then let meowmy Lue have me
Sergio - who fixed the furnace for free so we all could have heat, finally!
My toys - that meowmy bought me so I would play with them and not her hands
My cyberfriends who write to me and tell me about their days, esp....
TIA!

My treats...

As for Topaz - let me think why I should be thankful for her...

This may take a while.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is Bobbie. My account is all messed up, and the only way I could get here was to reregister under a new name and email. Can someone call an admin for me?
I want to be batgirl2good again!
Originally Posted by carolcat

Hey ari, you could be thankful she don't have a twin sister living there too! ahahahhahahahhaahaaa!!!!!!! >:-> jasper

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Duke: My family calls me "Flubber" I think it may be a shot at my weight. I have only needes assistance getting turned over once or twice.

I don't know what they are talking about... I'm just pleasantly plump, So what if I eat my friend Sibohan's food... she's not a growing boy like me, she dosn't need it. Just look how nice I look with meowmy holding me, she does tend to moan while hoisting me up, but she must be just out of shape.

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi evrybudy! Ges wa t! I'm home alone wif mommy an daddy, acause meowmy an evrybudy iz at granmeowmy's howse. She toking to me on granmeowmy's puter, though. Oops... gotta go... nocked sumthin ovur... gotta fix it before da hoomens get home!

Annie Oakley

Hey all.... this is meowmy Cassie. HELP! I want to kill my aunt! (Just kidding) GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! GET ME OUTTA HERE! AHHHHH!!!!
My aunt is being her normal self. So far, I've wanted to kill her (Just kidding) about 50 times, and I've been here for 40 minutes!!! She is driving me crazy! This year, we did a Secret Santa thing, where we all drew names, because last year she was "upset" that every one got more presents than her (She's over 40 years old, by the way), and she's griping and complaining because MY PARENTS are buying presents for her two kids that still live with them, who are me and my brother, ages 16 and 18. SHE is GRIPING! Can you believe that!!!!???!!!???!!!???
Sorry for the rant.... just having a bad day.

Good to see you all! Talk to you later! I'll be on a lot today... gets me away from my aunt!

Cassie