Help - My Meowmy Is Trying To Starve Me!!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi kits! It was a quiet Sunday. I slept a lot - mostly trying to stay out of Topaz's way. She still hasn't figured out how to get to the top of the fridge.
Meowmy napped, too. Her hip and leg were hurting (something about weather change) but apparently Mint M&Ms are a good cure because she ate a lot of them!

It's was nice yesterday, too. But there's a chance of bad storms Tuesday and then it's getting cold again.

Other than that, it's been quiet. Hope all my friends have a good day! Ari

PS -
Tia!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we sen hugs and kisses to out bes gurls.

Originally Posted by katie=^..^=

Hi Ari

We sad for all the peeple in the tornado's path. Meowmy was close enuf to a tornado once to see it go all black outside. She was teeching that day. It was close, but instead hit the nearby elementary school.

She sed she seen lotsa damage wen L.A. had riots, April 29, ummm she thinks 1995. Bildings in the nayborhood were burned down and her dautters school bus culdn't get through to bring her home for a long time. It very sobering to be close to stuff like that.

How is Topaz? Is hiding from yu?

Hi Sweetharts -- we never forget yu two kiss kiss kiss kiss

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi kits!
How ya doin? I doin gud! Ari, you gots a noo kitty? Dat's cool! An hur naim iz Topaz!? My granmommy's name iz Topaz, but she at noo home now. She wuz a purrrrty kitty. Got a pic of yur Topaz?

Heer's my granmommy Topaz. Dus she look like your Topaz?

AO

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi ya, Annie! Always good to hear from you! Yeah, we got a new kitty, but it wasn't MY idea! She's older and bossy (and FAT) and she's moved into grandmeowmy's bed.
She also tries to beat me up. Meowmy calls her Topaz because her eyes are the color of blue topaz. But she's not deaf. She's not quite like your grandmommy. Someday meowmy will get a pic of her.

I gotta go. Time to play with my new mouse toy. It hangs from the doorway!
Ari

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
(((Annie)))
We so happy u rote!
Yur Topaz is pitty.

How r u? liv, shenandoah an humble
Originally Posted by CJandBilly

Hi kits!
How ya doin? I doin gud! Ari, you gots a noo kitty? Dat's cool! An hur naim iz Topaz!? My granmommy's name iz Topaz, but she at noo home now. She wuz a purrrrty kitty. Got a pic of yur Topaz?

Heer's my granmommy Topaz. Dus she look like your Topaz?

AO

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Hi ya, Annie! Always good to hear from you! Yeah, we got a new kitty, but it wasn't MY idea! She's older and bossy (and FAT) and she's moved into grandmeowmy's bed.
She also tries to beat me up. Meowmy calls her Topaz because her eyes are the color of blue topaz. But she's not deaf. She's not quite like your grandmommy. Someday meowmy will get a pic of her.

I gotta go. Time to play with my new mouse toy. It hangs from the doorway!
Ari
hi ari, kiss kiss, i waitin at smudgies for you, me an jasper is having a breakfast omelet and a spicy latte! meowmy feelin som bettr now and says me and jasper can be online som today, hope you comes soon, cuz i missed you and needs a hug.......and kiss
luv tia

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would have been on earlier but meowmy couldn't get an internet connection and then we had tornado warnings!
So the computer got shut down. The warnings were more for the areas north of me, but the sirens south went off!

Anyway, here I am and I'm off to Smudge's to see my sweetie! So glad to hear meomwy Carol is feeling better.
Ari

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I would have been on earlier but meowmy couldn't get an internet connection and then we had tornado warnings!
So the computer got shut down. The warnings were more for the areas north of me, but the sirens south went off!

Anyway, here I am and I'm off to Smudge's to see my sweetie! So glad to hear meomwy Carol is feeling better.
Ari
Ooh, we was thinkin of you this mornin, Ari, wen we watched the weather!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! You watched it, too?

Meowmy bets there were lots of scared kids in the schools south of me. Especially since some lost their house in the last tornado.

Weatherman says we have chances for more. And lots of rain. Before the tornado warning was a flash flood warning.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And speaking of flooding, it rained a lot and the basement has water in it now. We haven't seen Topaz all day. I wonder if she is in the basement and doesn't want to get her feet wet?

I miss her. NOT!!

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Ari - Those tornado warnings must be scary! We're reel glad yu ok. Hee Hee it funny that Topaz maybe in basement an skeered to get her feet wet. Maybe she stay kwiet today.

Hi AO - yur grandmeowmy very pretty! That doesn't look like yur mommy among the kittens tho. Gess she had her a different time.

Thanks for saying hi Shenandoah darling an Humnble dear. Wanna go to Smudge's an get some lunch an nap by the fire this afternoon?

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katie=^..^=

Hi Ari - Those tornado warnings must be scary! We're reel glad yu ok. Hee Hee it funny that Topaz maybe in basement an skeered to get her feet wet. Maybe she stay kwiet today.

Hi AO - yur grandmeowmy very pretty! That doesn't look like yur mommy among the kittens tho. Gess she had her a different time.

Thanks for saying hi Shenandoah darling an Humnble dear. Wanna go to Smudge's an get some lunch an nap by the fire this afternoon?
Yeah, dats my mommy's lil brudder an sisturs.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

And speaking of flooding, it rained a lot and the basement has water in it now. We haven't seen Topaz all day. I wonder if she is in the basement and doesn't want to get her feet wet?

I miss her. NOT!!
Oh no! We don't want Topaz losted again! I wuz just thankin my Meowmy and daddy this morning when I got up an saw the snow. I went an gave them lots of leg rubs an purrs for lettin me be an inside kitty.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
u a sweet kitty,
an we thankful furr u an alla our frens here.

shenandoah an humble
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Oh no! We don't want Topaz losted again! I wuz just thankin my Meowmy and daddy this morning when I got up an saw the snow. I went an gave them lots of leg rubs an purrs for lettin me be an inside kitty.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
We were nervus abowt you Ari wen we red tat the same area tat was tornadoed had a notter alarm. We only had one tornado alarm here and it was wen Much was yunger and Petunia was still alive. Meomy had to take bot down to the basement and wate. She sed it was interesting carrying the two down cause tey didn't like each otter. They was hissing an fiting.

Karlee got stepped on tis morning and yelled reely lowd at Pawpa. He needs to pay attn to his big feets.

It may be a cuple of days before we show up again cause Meomy's meen boss is coming to town for a few days (Meomy is very glad she is in NJ and not here). So behave all our frens and take care.

Luvs, Luzeee

andeshan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Howdy kit and koobootles

Lightning here, boy did we have some scares today. As many of you know Little Ari is my baby brother and we live about 100 miles from each other. Well Indiana had bunches of tornadoes and we even had 2 here in the county that me and Isis live in. They was no where close to where we live but we did hear the sirens going off. Meowmy Angela took the 2 pom-a-kitties and the big sheltie over next door.

She also found out today that she has Pneumonia and had to go get big shot. She is feeling better than the last 2 days and I was quite worried. Sunday she passed out in the bathroom and had to go to a place called an ER. They gave her fluids and sent her home with no explaination so her regular Dr called and asked how she was today.

Me and Isis have been getting along better. I promised not to call her my girlfriend and she promised not to kill me next time. That plus meowmy Angela got after me big time and I got grounded for 2 weeks.

I hope my little brother is ok and his new sissy. And all the other cats here in Indiana.

Lightning and Isis

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh, luzee, we gonna miss all you girls! Take care.....
Originally Posted by katachtig

We were nervus abowt you Ari wen we red tat the same area tat was tornadoed had a notter alarm. We only had one tornado alarm here and it was wen Much was yunger and Petunia was still alive. Meomy had to take bot down to the basement and wate. She sed it was interesting carrying the two down cause tey didn't like each otter. They was hissing an fiting.

Karlee got stepped on tis morning and yelled reely lowd at Pawpa. He needs to pay attn to his big feets.

It may be a cuple of days before we show up again cause Meomy's meen boss is coming to town for a few days (Meomy is very glad she is in NJ and not here). So behave all our frens and take care.

Luvs, Luzeee

mom2salemisis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Orig. from Texas.. Currently in Minnesota (again)
ooooo looky wat i found!!! ISIS AILEY COMERE! look itsa place for us to talk wif all our frends!!! (let me type) NO Isis your too lil (im the same age as you silly) still i got here first so im the oldest! we just wanted to say hi to all yall before mewomy comes back to the office (salem get off my desk!![/i]) oops here her coms gotta run

bye,
Salem

humph! mommy lets me sit on the desk all the time (thats cause all you do is lay there) of course i do it gets me lots of luvn specially when shes doing her school work and i lay on her hands but im tired so im not gonna talk too much the meds the dr gave me make me kinda sleepy

goodnight,
Ailey

Finially real quick fore mommy coms back (mommie isis is on the desk too!)love you all and cant wait to talk more

smooches
Isis

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hello isis an ailey an salem, we likes you, we tink you funnee an alla smart!

shenandoah an humble
Originally Posted by Mom2SalemIsis

ooooo looky wat i found!!! ISIS AILEY COMERE! look itsa place for us to talk wif all our frends!!! (let me type) NO Isis your too lil (im the same age as you silly) still i got here first so im the oldest! we just wanted to say hi to all yall before mewomy comes back to the office (salem get off my desk!![/i]) oops here her coms gotta run

bye,
Salem

humph! mommy lets me sit on the desk all the time (thats cause all you do is lay there) of course i do it gets me lots of luvn specially when shes doing her school work and i lay on her hands but im tired so im not gonna talk too much the meds the dr gave me make me kinda sleepy

goodnight,
Ailey

Finially real quick fore mommy coms back (mommie isis is on the desk too!)love you all and cant wait to talk more

smooches
Isis