Help - My Meowmy Is Trying To Starve Me!!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bijou, you are all nice and vacuumed and I've been giving myself a pedicure! Meet you at Smudge's in the cozy secluded booth.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Bijou, you are all nice and vacuumed and I've been giving myself a pedicure! Meet you at Smudge's in the cozy secluded booth.
Hello lovely - wow, your nails are beautiful! Did you really do them yourself? They look so professional. But then again, you always look lovely to me.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Ho!!!
It's been a weird weekend without meowmy and grandmeowmy around but we had fun. We knocked books over and pulled a cord into the middle of the floor...

What do you mean "we"? It was all your doing, brat.

You were playing tag, too!
And anyway, what was with beating on me the other night just because I was sleeping closer to grandmeowmy?

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really must get the computer away from meowmy more often! It's been almost a month since I posted here!

Anyway, news here is that meowmy bought us a new toy - a stuffed fish on a pole and I am having so much fun with it.
She also bought a new ceramic water dish for us. The other one was getting too old and too hard to clean properly.

I'd play with the toy, too, but the brat keeps hogging it!

Hope the rest of you kitties are having a good day, too. I'm off to Smudge's Cafe for a milkshake!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Those Meowmys are real puter hogs aren't they. It got chilly here so we all slept with Meomy and Pawpa. Your new toy sownds like lots of fun.

Luzeee

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I really must get the computer away from meowmy more often! It's been almost a month since I posted here!

Anyway, news here is that meowmy bought us a new toy - a stuffed fish on a pole and I am having so much fun with it.
She also bought a new ceramic water dish for us. The other one was getting too old and too hard to clean properly.

I'd play with the toy, too, but the brat keeps hogging it!

Hope the rest of you kitties are having a good day, too. I'm off to Smudge's Cafe for a milkshake!
Oh wow!! New toy and new dish!
Mommy gotted me a new dish too the otter day! It's got a red paw print in it (not mine though) and her gives me my wets food outta it. Her says it's easier fur me to gets my face in cuz it's real wide and shallow! I didn't get no new toy but I seen my mommy boughted my favorite toy and her wrapped it up yesserday and stucked it in a box, I don't know why her did that! But then I layed on the box and got my kitty smell all over it for whoevers kitty gets the box!!
That'll show momma to mail away my toys!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Oh wow!! New toy and new dish!
Mommy gotted me a new dish too the otter day! It's got a red paw print in it (not mine though) and her gives me my wets food outta it. Her says it's easier fur me to gets my face in cuz it's real wide and shallow! I didn't get no new toy but I seen my mommy boughted my favorite toy and her wrapped it up yesserday and stucked it in a box, I don't know why her did that! But then I layed on the box and got my kitty smell all over it for whoevers kitty gets the box!!
maybe her was jus hidin it from you til chrismuss!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

No way!!!
I saws a name on one of the packages!!! I's seen that name affor!!! But I'm not telling who it said! Mommy would get mad at me!

Kitters
maybe she gots one for you, too!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

But then I layed on the box and got my kitty smell all over it for whoevers kitty gets the box!!
I was all over the box my Meomy sent to Lokismom (she alredy opened it so I can tell
). Jacob and Loki liked it so much that they opened the box for their Meowmy.

Humble, how are you doin? are you eating ok?

Luvs, Luzeee

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

maybe she gots one for you, too!
I still gots one of my own but I could always use two!! Her did play wif me wif it lass night though so I guessin it's ok!

Originally Posted by katachtig

I was all over the box my Meomy sent to Lokismom (she alredy opened it so I can tell

Luvs, Luzeee
I sure hope I gots nuff of my smell on those boxes!!!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

Luvs, Luzeee
I doin lots better an even eat some by myself wen meowmy not at home. I nibble on my dry stuff. How is much doin? Is she eatin ok?

and do you feel all better? how about carlee?

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning kitties!! Meowmy got a box yesterday and there were all sorts of neat wrapped packages inside! (I was a good boy and didn't open any.
) Anyway, meowmy got lots of neats things (most of them to eat) and Topaz and I got treats and toys!

Treats? We got treats? I haven't seen any treats!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

I doin lots better an even eat some by myself wen meowmy not at home. I nibble on my dry stuff. How is much doin? Is she eatin ok?

and do you feel all better? how about carlee?
I's so glad you eatin good fur your momma!! Her loves you angel kittys!!

Morning kitties!! Meowmy got a box yesterday and there were all sorts of neat wrapped packages inside! (I was a good boy and didn't open any.
) Anyway, meowmy got lots of neats things (most of them to eat) and Topaz and I got treats and toys!

Treats? We got treats? I haven't seen any treats!
Wow, that's exciting guys!!! Did you play wif the toys? Were they fun? Ari, are you gonna share the treats wif Topaz??

Kitters

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
today humble eated a hole jar of baby food! 2.5 oz!

plus meowmy tink he ated sum dry food, too, that he post to eat! she still makin shure he drinkin by giving him eye droppers with water!

babytobee

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I only get dry food only twice a day

Today I pulled a candy cane off of my meowmys christmas tree, unwrapped it and ate it!
That'll show her...

~Tobee

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BabyTobee

I only get dry food only twice a day

Today I pulled a candy cane off of my meowmys christmas tree, unwrapped it and ate it!
That'll show her...

~Tobee
Hi, Tobee! You ate a candy cane? Now you have minty breath!

Ari
(Topaz types in blue. Welcome!)