Help - My Meowmy Is Trying To Starve Me!!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BabyTobee

I only get dry food only twice a day

Today I pulled a candy cane off of my meowmys christmas tree, unwrapped it and ate it!
That'll show her...

~Tobee
Hi, Tobee! We gotted candy canes all ovfurr our tree, but we not tried to eat any yet.

babytobee

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I tink you should. They are so tasty fresh. Nothing like yucky dry kibble... I just waiting til my meowmy makes me real mad so I can pee on her tree skirt...

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I tink you should. They are so tasty fresh. Nothing like yucky dry kibble... I just waiting til my meowmy makes me real mad so I can pee on her tree skirt...
**gasp** wood u really do it? yeeks!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Hey Tobee - better not pee on the tree skirt. When kitties pee where they aren't supposed to their meowmies and daddies take them to the kitty doctor! Unless you really, really like visiting the kitty doctor, I would not recommend peeing on her tree skirt.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

our meowmy is very tired today. sumbuddy [im not telln hoo] pooped on her bed las nite & she didnt find it until bedtime
so she put the covers in the washr & put a noo covr onna bed...then win she cam bak sumbuddy [not tellin!
] had peed on it! so she hadda take off that covr & the sheet & the fethrbed & put on noo sheet & noo covr & leev off the fethrbed until the unstinkee stuff dryed. she was up late
~ Cable

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yur momma definatly not like that but there may be bad consequences to doing that, like no treats and no presents from santa claws!
Those not good things!!

Originally Posted by laureen227

our meowmy is very tired today. sumbuddy [im not telln hoo] pooped on her bed las nite & she didnt find it until bedtime
so she put the covers in the washr & put a noo covr onna bed...then win she cam bak sumbuddy [not tellin!
] had peed on it! so she hadda take off that covr & the sheet & the fethrbed & put on noo sheet & noo covr & leev off the fethrbed until the unstinkee stuff dryed. she was up late
~ Cable
Alright... who readed Tobee's post and descided it be a good idea to do that!!!??
So, what happenenin' now guys! What's your momma doin!?

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Alright... who readed Tobee's post and descided it be a good idea to do that!!!??
So, what happenenin' now guys! What's your momma doin!?
shes not shur wuts goin on
Chip hadda hairball las nite so she thot he mite be the pooper but she duznt think hes the peer
so shes jus gonna wait & see for now
~ Cable

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

shes not shur wuts goin on
Chip hadda hairball las nite so she thot he mite be the pooper but she duznt think hes the peer
so shes jus gonna wait & see for now
~ Cable
Well, I hopes it was juss a accident and that the blankees just smelled too good you guys had to go and stink em up!!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we alla tyred today. shenandoah gotted meowmy up at 4:30 and she fed us. i like eatin offa her finger. it tastes good!
I am takin me medicine like a good boy.

catfriend

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

we alla tyred today. shenandoah gotted meowmy up at 4:30 and she fed us. i like eatin offa her finger. it tastes good!
I am takin me medicine like a good boy.
I am glad you are taking your medicine!
I hope you and your brother are well and not too hot. Everything is great here!
Danny

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Humble! That's great news! I'm sure you are not only eating up the food but the affection and spoiling from your meowmy!

Rainy day and meowmy and grandmeowmy had to go into town. But they came back with some great smelling sandwiches.

Didn't give me any, though.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The sandwiches are called strombolis. The meowmies really like them (esp. when they have coupons
).

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

The sandwiches are called strombolis. The meowmies really like them (esp. when they have coupons
).
Topaz - may I say you look ravishing in your Christmas hat! How about cuddling by the fire at Smudge's for awhile? I'll meet you there!

Ari - I like your hat too - it looks great against your white fur.

catfriend

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What does stromboli have in it? Is it like those things that smooth the ice at hockey games????
Danny

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Catfriend

What does stromboli have in it? Is it like those things that smooth the ice at hockey games????
Danny
I think that is called a Zamboni. Not very tasty.

Originally Posted by batgirl2good

we beleeve is kinda spicy, like pizza, onlee not flat
Yeah, it's kinda like a pizza sandwich. Sausage and sauce and spices and mozarella cheese on a buttery, toasted french type roll.
Meowmy gets her without onion because onion makes her
. Meowmy's niece has them add pepperoni to hers.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by Catfriend

Danny
Originally Posted by gemlady

I think that is called a Zamboni. Not very tasty.
I asked Pawpa abowt cause he likes hockey. He sez that strombolis make a big mess on the ice and are not recommended for smoothing the ice. They are tasty and he's gonna tawk Meomy into having them for dinner.

Luzeeee

catfriend

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Okay, I get it! Meowmy and I used to live in Ohio where ice hockey was more important than it is here in Oregon. Hmmm... maybe we could put together one of those shows "Sandwiches on Ice" ...
Danny