Help - My Meowmy Is Trying To Starve Me!!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Catfriend

Okay, I get it! Meowmy and I used to live in Ohio where ice hockey was more important than it is here in Oregon. Hmmm... maybe we could put together one of those shows "Sandwiches on Ice" ...
Danny
Good idea, Danny. And after that, "Dancing With Sandwiches"!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And the oldie but goodie - Bowling For Sandwiches!

Followed by the new show - Show Me The Sandwich!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
dis is shenandoah here, and I am STILL Pissed! Dat man stuck a probe up my anus! and I GROWLED FIERCELY at him!
An den I looked at meowmy MEAN for takin me dere. She tole the vet man that I was sayin in my heart, "You b**ch!"

I better now cause she boughteed me home an i am playing with the lil balls and toys from kitters.

even Humble playin!

U no humble, he so sweeettt...alla he did at the vet was go off an hide unner the cabinets. den he lookt like an angel kitty wen they messed wif him.

the vet man sez we bof helfy kitties, an not to worry...so we don hafta have those eye droppers of water an stuff!

catfriend

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am glad you are both doing better! S&H, you guys are almost as big as the kitties that live at my grandmeowmy's house. Oliver and Felix are brothers too and they each weigh about 14-15 pounds!! But the vet says they are only a little overweight and are big kitties.
All those sandwich shows are makin' me hungry!! I better bug Meowmy for some Greenies treats!
Danny

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Catfriend

I am glad you are both doing better! S&H, you guys are almost as big as the kitties that live at my grandmeowmy's house. Oliver and Felix are brothers too and they each weigh about 14-15 pounds!! But the vet says they are only a little overweight and are big kitties.
All those sandwich shows are makin' me hungry!! I better bug Meowmy for some Greenies treats!
Danny
We likes meet! Mewomy really wants to try to get Shenandoah to 14.0 pounds, and she wood like it if Humble stayed where he was.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Meowmy revivin dis fred caws we love it!
Plus Shenandoah not happy caws he really on a diet! Meowmy serious about it! She only givfs him ONE lil can of Fancy Feast and den she lets himgraze on the dry food, too.

I eets a lil of bof my dry an den sumtimes I likes my baby food...Beech Nut turkey ONLY, I don like chiken, yukkie!
I also gets Nutra-Cal vituhmens.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ohhh vitamins.. mommy used to give me some of them sometimes and I liked em, they were
yummy but her doesn't gives them to me no more. How much you 2 weighs now? Still the sames?

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It has been a while since me or Topaz have posted here. We just spend most of our time at Smudge's.

Topaz has been losing weight. Meowmy noticed that she'd eat 2 cans of cat food if she had it. Sometimes she puke it back up.

ARI!!!

Me? I like the dry food and the occasional nibble that meowmy or grandmeowmy give. (Chicken or roast beef.
)

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

ohhh vitamins.. mommy used to give me some of them sometimes and I liked em, they were
yummy but her doesn't gives them to me no more. How much you 2 weighs now? Still the sames?
Humble ways 13 pouns an shenandoah ways close to 14. Meowmy wans us bof to way 13 or maybe 12. The vet sez we big manly cats an don need to way less than 12.