Help - My Meowmy Is Trying To Starve Me!!

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi you guys! We missed yu too -- has anyone caught the mousie at Ari an Topaz' house yet? The mousies outside are grey.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katie=^..^=

Hi you guys! We missed yu too -- has anyone caught the mousie at Ari an Topaz' house yet? The mousies outside are grey.
the mousees outside our hous are greyishbrown. Apple & Mac the outside kittees cached won & lef it for meowmy onna frunt porch wile she wuz gon...thay also lef a big brown rat & a blak birdy wing for her. thay ar varee nise kittees!
~ Cable

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Wow, your Meowmy very lucky to have such nise outside kitties. Our outside kitty sometimes only leeves throw-up!
Hee hee, that funny! Meomwy sez a mouse wood last about 12 seconds at our house, an 10 of those wood be the time it took for me and tia to argue who was gonna GET the mousie!
. If I gots it I wood probably take it to meomwy to show her what a good and brave hunter I is but if TIA got it I not sure what wood happen...

i herd that jasper! if i caught it i wood probably eat it cuz i am a good girl and don't like to waist food
, luv tia

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolcat

i herd that jasper! if i caught it i wood probably eat it cuz i am a good girl and don't like to waist food
, luv tia
You big sister Mika doesn't waste food either - she's a little piglet!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

You big sister Mika doesn't waste food either - she's a little piglet!
Ha ha ha, you a bad kitty Bijou, you called yur own sister a PIG!
I gets in trouble if I calls Tia anything
. Us big manly boys gota stick together so we doesn't get runned over by our "pretty princess" sisters!! Me an Tia plays good together now MOST of the time, sometimes I still gets too rough but not as often now and Tia quik so it hard to catch her unless i get her cornered but she NO'S how to wrassle! And her gots sharp claws an TEEFS too!
So I not quite as ready to "tussle" wif her anymore.....
, cuz it can be painful! Dont kno if I tol you but Tia loves cheese like Mika too! She will sit up and beg meomwy for some if she has it! She specially likes that sharp cheese that comes in a spray can! Meomwy sez that not good for her an will only give her a lil bit but then Tia will follow meowmy around and beg for more!
I doesn't like it at ALL! We dont always like the same stuff! Hoping that you had a nice weekend Bijou, yur family, jasper and tia

hi bijou, as usual my rude brother dint give me a chance to talk to you! jasper all proud of hisself cuz he chased the garbage truk this mornin! it true that i loves cheese, specially the kind that comes in the can, and i doz beg meowmy for it cuz she hardly gives me any! she is more generous wif the other kind but i likes the can kind the best. daddy gave us some of his smoked salmon too, jasper was feeling picky so when he walked away i ate it all up! luv tia

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Meowmy just called her brother again, she not get to talk cuz he busy but he say lil Chili still alive and still at vets, pleze keep praying and we lets you know when we heers more, luv from jasper and tia

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you for the update. We keepin on prayin! we send hugs.

Meowmy just called her brother again, she not get to talk cuz he busy but he say lil Chili still alive and still at vets, pleze keep praying and we lets you know when we heers more, luv from jasper and tia

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Ha ha ha, you a bad kitty Bijou, you called yur own sister a PIG!
I gets in trouble if I calls Tia anything
. Us big manly boys gota stick together so we doesn't get runned over by our "pretty princess" sisters!! Me an Tia plays good together now MOST of the time, sometimes I still gets too rough but not as often now and Tia quik so it hard to catch her unless i get her cornered but she NO'S how to wrassle! And her gots sharp claws an TEEFS too!
So I not quite as ready to "tussle" wif her anymore.....
, cuz it can be painful! Dont kno if I tol you but Tia loves cheese like Mika too! She will sit up and beg meomwy for some if she has it! She specially likes that sharp cheese that comes in a spray can! Meomwy sez that not good for her an will only give her a lil bit but then Tia will follow meowmy around and beg for more!
I doesn't like it at ALL! We dont always like the same stuff! Hoping that you had a nice weekend Bijou, yur family, jasper and tia

Jasper, Mika is fast too - even faster than me and I'm pretty quick. Meowmy says she can sure hold her own.
We hope you have a good week too. You are right, we manly kitties gotta stick together.

hi bijou, as usual my rude brother dint give me a chance to talk to you! jasper all proud of hisself cuz he chased the garbage truk this mornin! it true that i loves cheese, specially the kind that comes in the can, and i doz beg meowmy for it cuz she hardly gives me any! she is more generous wif the other kind but i likes the can kind the best. daddy gave us some of his smoked salmon too, jasper was feeling picky so when he walked away i ate it all up! luv tia
Hi Tia, Mika here. How did Jasper chase the garbage truck? Did he go outside? I love cheese too - any kind of cheese and I like potato chips and dorito chips too but my meowmy won't give me very much. You are really a Canadian kitty if you love smoked salmon!
We like that stuff too.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Hi Tia, Mika here. How did Jasper chase the garbage truck? Did he go outside? I love cheese too - any kind of cheese and I like potato chips and dorito chips too but my meowmy won't give me very much. You are really a Canadian kitty if you love smoked salmon!
We like that stuff too.
deer mika, jasper hangs out in the puter room wif meomwy and lissens for the truck....when he hears it he puffs up his furs and tail and jumps up by the window to wait for it to come, an when it in front of the house, he meows at meomwy then he RUNS down the hall and jumps onto the cat tree in the living room to wait there wif his furs puffed up and his "fierce jasper" look! he watches the mens thru the living room window while they empte the can, then he WAIIIT for them to go down the street and then come bak, and when they dos he RUNS down the hall again and watches them leave thru the puter room window! Then he comes and rubs on meomwy so she can tell him how brave and fierce he was to chase the bad truck away!
i don think it is such a big deal but jasper LUVs meowmy to tell him how brave an manly he is.......boys are so ego driven!
luv tia....
oops almos forgotted, kiss kiss ari, i hopes yur meowmys puter gets fixed soon

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ah, we luv jasper. JASPER....we tink you are the feerest, bravest kitty in de HOLE wurld!
yur frens, shenandoah an humble

deer mika, jasper hangs out in the puter room wif meomwy and lissens for the truck....when he hears it he puffs up his furs and tail and jumps up by the window to wait for it to come, an when it in front of the house, he meows at meomwy then he RUNS down the hall and jumps onto the cat tree in the living room to wait there wif his furs puffed up and his "fierce jasper" look! he watches the mens thru the living room window while they empte the can, then he WAIIIT for them to go down the street and then come bak, and when they dos he RUNS down the hall again and watches them leave thru the puter room window! Then he comes and rubs on meomwy so she can tell him how brave and fierce he was to chase the bad truck away!
i don think it is such a big deal but jasper LUVs meowmy to tell him how brave an manly he is.......boys are so ego driven!
luv tia....
oops almos forgotted, kiss kiss ari, i hopes yur meowmys puter gets fixed soon

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here I am! Meowmy finally got to the library today. She also stopped by the computer shop and the computer might be ready today. Whatever, I miss all my kitty friends - especially Tia
- and I am tired of meowmy watching the "Phantom of the Opera" DVD she checked out from the library. She's watched it daily!
Then she gets all moody. It might be that PMS stuff that meowmies get sometimes.

Oh, and she spent the first hour of her library visit today looking at websites for the film and the play and the actors... She's ignoring us kitties.

Who cares? As long as I can curl up with grandmeowmy and nap the afternoon away. Oh, Bijou! HOw about a little snuggle in the quiet room at Smudge's?

Topaz started a fight with me last night.

Yeah, you were playing with my tail!

And you were twitching it so I would!

Brat!

Fatty!

STOP IT!!!!!!!!!

Okay meowmy... Off to catch up on the threads! Ari
& Topaz

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
How brave Jasper is to tell tat Garbage truck where to go.
I always watch the truck to make sure they do their job right but I don't chase them.

Hoping Meowmy Jan gets her puter fixed rite. They are such a pain in the tayle region. Meomy is a nerd and spends way too much time wit puters and sez tey are the stupidest tings ever. But she gets paid for playing on them so we aren't going to complain cause she buys us treets and toys (AND FOOD!!!!!!) and yes, Karlee, food.

Well it is getting late so I had better go up and stake my spot on the bed.

later, Luze

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we are glad is almost friday! thursday is good.
our meowmy feels better cause we made shure she got a good sleep las nite.

Originally Posted by katachtig

How brave Jasper is to tell tat Garbage truck where to go. I always watch the truck to make sure they do their job right but I don't chase them.

Hoping Meowmy Jan gets her puter fixed rite. They are such a pain in the tayle region. Meomy is a nerd and spends way too much time wit puters and sez tey are the stupidest tings ever. But she gets paid for playing on them so we aren't going to complain cause she buys us treets and toys (AND FOOD!!!!!!) and yes, Karlee, food.

Well it is getting late so I had better go up and stake my spot on the bed.

later, Luze