Help - My Meowmy Is Trying To Starve Me!!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Me and Topaz are just good friends. I like to compliment her when she is looking nice just as any gentleman cat would do. She does have lovely soft fur.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

well, what's every kitty up to today?
we gardin the house and napping.
ari, where is you? i worried, you not talk to me or meeted me at smudgies for a couple days. pleze answer me, i misses you, luv from yur lonely tia

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolcat

ari, where is you? i worried, you not talk to me or meeted me at smudgies for a couple days. pleze answer me, i misses you, luv from yur lonely tia
hi cutest Tia - maybe Ari's meowmy cant do the pooter for som reeson, like my meowmy. hay my meowmy putted noo pix in our thred! we got sum neet cat cubes to play wif! ~ Cable

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi kitties! Sorry I haven't posted since New Year's Eve, but meowmy's computer ain't doing something right - ever since her niece tried to put her hard drive into a newer computer. This is the first time meowmy has had to get to another computer (the library one with cable - zooooom!).

Yes, Topaz and I are getting along better. We play tag - or sometimes it becomes the game "ambush". I'm taller but she's fatter..

That's "pleasantly plump" brat!

anyway, I've missed talking to all my kitty friends and sending kisses to my Tia!

I've missed you, too, Bijou!

Meowmy has spent a lot of time reading. But she doesn't appreciate my help in turning pages. Anyway, I'd rather she get the new jingly toy that came from Australia. I drag it to meowmy to help give her hints.
I'm off to read more posts and visit Smudge's. Ari
and Topaz

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well, kitty frens, wut are alla u doin today? we gonna relax.
meowmy sez she tinkin bout teechin summer skool dis year. we tink it cause of our vet bill. we don wanna make her werk.

she sez we worf evry penny but we feel bad sorta.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, we just gonna relax too. Hooman kittens at home today so we gonna play wif them. Sorry Meowmy Bobbie maybe hafta teach summer skool. Maybe she cud tooter (?) insted. An still go to the water park like last summer.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
HI !!! Meowmy is at the library again. She just dropped her computer off and hopes it's back next week. She has to do a newsletter.

Been doing the usual. Eat, sleep, pop Topaz on the butt... But otherwise it's been quiet. "cept the time Topaz sat on grandmeowmy so she couldn't write a check for meowmy.

Well, she hadn't been feeling well and I just wanted her to relax. Besides, it was my skritching time.

Whatever. Hope all the kitties are doing fine and H&S are on the fast road to recovery!

Love ya, Tia!

Kissy, kissy, Bijou!!
Ari
and Topaz

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we sits on the cheks so meowmy can't rite em! it werks pretty well mosta tyme.
Originally Posted by gemlady

HI !!! Meowmy is at the library again. She just dropped her computer off and hopes it's back next week. She has to do a newsletter.

Been doing the usual. Eat, sleep, pop Topaz on the butt... But otherwise it's been quiet. "cept the time Topaz sat on grandmeowmy so she couldn't write a check for meowmy.

Well, she hadn't been feeling well and I just wanted her to relax. Besides, it was my skritching time.

Whatever. Hope all the kitties are doing fine and H&S are on the fast road to recovery!

Love ya, Tia!

Kissy, kissy, Bijou!!
Ari
and Topaz

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Love ya, Tia!

Kissy, kissy, Bijou!!
Ari
and Topaz
Hi kitty friends. Topaz you make me blush.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we all need it qwiet. we tired. is hard on ua all bean sick, and we had a hard time wif that meduhsin.
Originally Posted by katie=^..^=

Hi everyone! It's reel kwiet heer. L.A. being reel sunny an even hot! It's not like January at all!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi yas Kits~ Meowmy is at her sister's computer so I'd thought I'd pop in and say hello and I miss talking to my buddies every day.

Hey, even I miss you guys.

It's been interesting becauwse there is a mouse in the house again and we are both chasing it.

I saw it first.

Take care everyone and hope we'll be up an running next week sometime!

Ari
and Topaz

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we have never seen a reel mousie!

was it like? is it wite? or is it pink or gra?

Hi yas Kits~ Meowmy is at her sister's computer so I'd thought I'd pop in and say hello and I miss talking to my buddies every day.

Hey, even I miss you guys.

It's been interesting becauwse there is a mouse in the house again and we are both chasing it.

I saw it first.

Take care everyone and hope we'll be up an running next week sometime!

Ari
and Topaz