Help - My Meowmy Is Trying To Starve Me!!

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Ari an Topaz --

It sounds like you had a great party-- was it at Cable's or Smudge's? My meowmy got real lucky an her dotter got her a new keyboard an mouse for Christmas and now I'musing it to rite youse guyse!
I can even get the smilies again!

It sure is nice to hear from you AO! It's grate you get to eat somma the human foods -- they're reel gud huh? You must be reel pretty now that you're grown up.

Talk more later, Graycie an Go Go

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hello, annie! how are you doin today?

Originally Posted by CJandBilly

Yall are silly! Hi Topaz! I glad dat you an Ari getn along now!

Hi Ari! I glad to be able to get on an see how evryfurry iz doin! I ben being bad lately...
I like ta get up on tables an eat an drink da hooman's stuff. Mmmm... spicy mexican.... roasted red peppers.... ASPARAGUS!
An da best part iz ta wash it down wif some ice cold coca cola or iced tea. MMMM MMMMM!!! Da hoomans don't wike wen I do it, tho, acause I usually spill it.

Meowmy sayz it getn hard ta tell me an mommy CJ apart. She sayz I about as big as hur!

Ooooo... hooman on da other puter... gotta go walk on some keys! See ya!

Annie Oakley

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh, lil sweet ones! We glad you gots new stuff for the pooter!
what are you doin today?

Originally Posted by katie=^..^=

Hi Ari an Topaz --

It sounds like you had a great party-- was it at Cable's or Smudge's? My meowmy got real lucky an her dotter got her a new keyboard an mouse for Christmas and now I'musing it to rite youse guyse!
I can even get the smilies again!

It sure is nice to hear from you AO! It's grate you get to eat somma the human foods -- they're reel gud huh? You must be reel pretty now that you're grown up.

Talk more later, Graycie an Go Go

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hi ari, i am hungry and i going to smudgies, i will be in our booth, hope you can come and have some lunch with me..luv tia kiss kiss

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
go reed on our thread. we in vet hospital for obsurrvashun! an we in separat cages. we can see eaach other at least. oh pleeze, let us get to come home dis afternoon. meowmy needs us!!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
S&H - we are sorry to heer tat you are not well.
We are sending Brutus over with some speshal heeling chickun soop frum the cafe. ( it is made wit luv
) We hope you guys are home soon and feeling better.

Luvs, Luzee and all

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh, thank you! You are good to us!

We will be home tomorrow afurrnoon.

Originally Posted by katachtig

S&H - we are sorry to heer tat you are not well.
We are sending Brutus over with some speshal heeling chickun soop frum the cafe. ( it is made wit luv
) We hope you guys are home soon and feeling better.

Luvs, Luzee and all

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning kitties! Had a real hard time waking meowmy up this morning. She kept muttering something about warm covers.

Topaz and I have come to an agreement that we both can live in this house. We aren't up to sharing the meowmies, yet. She likes to play tag.

OH PEEE-YOOOOOO! Topaz just went to the litter box and the smell!!!
Meowmy's nose hairs are curling up! (She told me so.)

Your poop smells, too, brat. Now get out of my way. I going to nap in grandmeowmy's new office chair.

H&S? We're thinking about you and hope you are better soon.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Morning kitties! Had a real hard time waking meowmy up this morning. She kept muttering something about warm covers.

Topaz and I have come to an agreement that we both can live in this house. We aren't up to sharing the meowmies, yet. She likes to play tag.

OH PEEE-YOOOOOO! Topaz just went to the litter box and the smell!!!
Meowmy's nose hairs are curling up! (She told me so.)

Your poop smells, too, brat. Now get out of my way. I going to nap in grandmeowmy's new office chair.

H&S? We're thinking about you and hope you are better soon.
hi ari, kiss kiss, i glad that you and topaz getting along some...
anyways, another rainin day at our house, wanna meet me at smudgies for a co co? luv tia

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey kits! I am home and am restin. Humble is still at the vet's.
We misses him, but dey take good care of him. You can reed in Jasper's thred about it all. I gots medicine and a new diet.
And I dont have no crystals in the urine, but I have a bladders stone.
And the vet took a picture of my insides! And he was showing it to meowmy!

I dont especially care for my pic to be showed.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi all and Happy New Year!
Meowmy is at her sissy's for and using her computer so I can telepathically communicate with her.

Hello and a special New Year's greeting to Bijou.

so glad to see you are home, H &S!
Be good boys and eat your special food.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
And a special Happy New Year to you too my lovely Topaz. And also to Ari (my maybe brother-in-law
).

Stay safe and happy.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

And a special Happy New Year to you too my lovely Topaz. And also to Ari (my maybe brother-in-law
).

Stay safe and happy.
Wow, Bijou! I din't know that things was so serious between you and Topaz!! Better slow down and smell the roses a lil bit there brother!

good mornin ari luv, kiss kiss, we is going to smudgies for some breakfast and a coco, hope you can come too, luv from yur tia

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey kitty frens!

we wuz lonesome yesterday. not many peoples around, nor kitties!

we miss meowmy an she misses us. she cant send private messages froms skool, either.
we cant say the word she thinkin.

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Sweetharts -- we sorry you had lonesome day. We heer now, wanna go to Smudge's and getta hot catnip tea and cuddle by the fire?

Wow Bijou! You are sure moving along with Topaz. Maybe you should slow down a little. These cyber romances you know.

ARI! We so glad yu getting along better with Topaz and plaeing tag together, me an Go Go put aside our differences so we can plae tag and ambush an stuff sumtimes too. It doesn't mean we cuddle together thou. I'm still a little afraid of her from wen she beat up Princess and made her go to the bet.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we wood luv to cuddle wif our sweeties!

Originally Posted by katie=^..^=

Hi Sweetharts -- we sorry you had lonesome day. We heer now, wanna go to Smudge's and getta hot catnip tea and cuddle by the fire?

Wow Bijou! You are sure moving along with Topaz. Maybe you should slow down a little. These cyber romances you know.

ARI! We so glad yu getting along better with Topaz and plaeing tag together, me an Go Go put aside our differences so we can plae tag and ambush an stuff sumtimes too. It doesn't mean we cuddle together thou. I'm still a little afraid of her from wen she beat up Princess and made her go to the bet.