Help - My Meowmy Is Trying To Starve Me!!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
NOt only did meowmy watch that Phantom DVD again, now she is shopping for her own copy! There goes my treat and toy money.

Hush, brat. Grandmeowmy likes it, too, and we share a petting session when she watches it.

Topaz scratched meowmy!

Only because you ducked and I missed your head.

Meowmy can't wait to get her computer back. But she will miss the fast ones at the library. I can't wait for it to get back because then meowmy will spend more time at home.

Why do you care? Anytime she leaves her bed you claim the middle of it.

Yeah, but you claim the middle of grandmeowmy's bed when she is in it! You're going to push her out one of these days.

I'm off to watch the birdies from the front window. Ari

And me! Topaz

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Our pooter's broked too! Meowmy hoping to get it back this weekend. I spendin lotsa time in the basement, Meowmy not sure why (it's cause the sleeping bag I usta share wif Smudge is down there. Daddy covered the Chrismass presents wif it so I couldn't enjoy it for a hole month! It's soft an smells like Smudge)

An I did my job by holdin Daddy down in the bed so he could gets more sleep after Meowmy left for work!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Our pooter's broked too! Meowmy hoping to get it back this weekend. I spendin lotsa time in the basement, Meowmy not sure why (it's cause the sleeping bag I usta share wif Smudge is down there. Daddy covered the Chrismass presents wif it so I couldn't enjoy it for a hole month! It's soft an smells like Smudge)

An I did my job by holdin Daddy down in the bed so he could gets more sleep after Meowmy left for work!
Aw, meowmy gets all teary when she hears about little Smudge. He was one of her favourite kitties. We still miss him too.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hi! how are you doin?
we are happee you rote about smudge. we miss him lots.
Originally Posted by kluchetta

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Aw, meowmy gets all teary when she hears about little Smudge. He was one of her favourite kitties. We still miss him too.
Us too, we misses him too, but we glad that after he had to leave meomwy Kim gotted Nannette
. Not the same but now Nannette has a furever home wif someone to love her too
. We sure be glad when efurryone gets there puters fixed so they can talk more again....we missin talking to meomwys Kim and Jan and Laureen and to Elsa and Nanette and Cable and I GUESS to Ari too....snicker

ari dont you pay any attenshon to jasper, i misses talking to you like crazy and jasper just trin to teese you
, i luvs you ari, luv tia

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Meowmy Kim here:

Nadette is the kitty that my daughter and husband got me for my birthday. Nicole had been planning it since about the first of November. They had a kitty picked out online at a local no-kill shelter. It was going to be white, like Smudge. HOWEVER, due to the fact that my hubby was having surgery on my birthday, they had to get the kitty the day before my birthday. That was a Monday, and the no-kill shelter was CLOSED. They found out it was closed that very day, so decided to go to PetSmart where the other shelter adopts out of. They wanted to get this BIG black and white male cat, but when they got to the store, he was gone (adopted). But Nadette walked RIGHT up to them and started nudging them and purring. She picked THEM out! So here are a couple of photos. I have a few more, but I can't unload my camera without my computer.
Let me know if I messed up and made the images too big!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh, meowmy Kim - tell Nanette that we think she is very, very beautiful and we hope she comes to Smudgie's Cafe often!

Bijou (and Mika)

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay! Happy day! Meowmy gotted her puter back! She'll try an post pictures of me sometime. But tomorrow she has to go to horse plase an help the human kittens, then Daddy wants her to "de-Christmas" the howse, then she goes to something called the "Broncos Game". But then she'll be home! - Nadette

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
MEOWMY HAS HER COMPUTER BACK!!!!!!!!:hyper: Yeah! Meowmy got it back this morning and now she is all hooked up at home - but I think she misses the fast internet connection at the library. Oh, well. At least she is home where I can keep an eye on her.

And drive her crazy by standing on the printer's on/off button.

Well, it only cost her $10 because the inside was hooked up wrong when her niece looked at it. Meowmy can afford treats! (And more chocolate for herself!
) And maybe now she'll stop watching that Phantom movie. Personally I think she's addicted to it. I had to get in her mind and make her take it out of the DVD machine. She's returning it to the library today, but she has been shopping for her own copy, darn.

Yoo-hoo! Bijou! Want to be my "Angel of Music"?

Anyhow! I am so glad to be able to talk more with my kitty friends and give Tia a kiss every day!

Sorry meowmy Kim's Computer was down, too, but glad she's back and nice to see another pic of Nadette! She looks very soft and fluffy.

Bet she's not as soft as me. Purrrrr...

Off to read the threads we've missed! Ari
and Topaz

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Guess what! Nadette went outside today and played in the snow!! Can you believe that crazy thing? An she liked it! Meowmy has piktures, but they're at home & she's at work!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hello everyone. Hi "angel" Topaz. My meowmy and human sister love the phantom music too so I appreciate your pain Ari.

Mika and I are heading over to Smudge's - see you there.