Help My Cat

CucakeCat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Any news? I hope your kitty is okay and maybe the tea helped? My friend's cat had everything you're describing and it was food allergies which was unfortunately a bit difficult to overcome because there's not a quick fix. Turns out he coudl only eat Duck protein, but then she had to give him shots daily for a few weeks. Now he is all better, on his special diet for life.

were you able to find a group that could help? even the humane society in your area- email them photos- they are there to help. You coudl also get the kitty in for the spay and Im sure the vet there would notice all the rawness and couldn;t just ignore that. Please keep us posted and good luck. Kitty hugs to you and your baby!

CocoMyCat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Sorry I did not read over the posts and don’t know if someone suggested this..but there an app call PetCoach. You can submit a question to a vet and it’s free if you can wait 24 hours for a reaponse. It’s $8 and they get back to you within 30 minutes. The negative is I think it’s 500 words or less, but you should be able to get more advice.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wardell

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
. So here is an update. She get better for a while she healed up nicely but then she went back to sleeping in the litter box. She just wanted to be left alone. She then went back to pulling her fur out. She now has a fever. And today she tried to Force her outside clawing at the door so I let her out and now she is alseep on my patio chair just curled up she doesn't want to be held but she wants to be petted and purrs when I do. So I don't know what to think any more.