Friend of Ferals Award Badge - Apply Here

mani

fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Reaction score
It's awesome that this site supports the helping of strays and other feral cats. We rescued a stray/feral (living at my Grandmother's. My Grandmother must be magic because she tamed her.) as well as 3 kittens. We rescued them all at different times. 1 kitten about 5-6 years ago. He is no longer with us.. :sniffle:
We took another in about 4 years ago and he is a happy outdoor cat who roams all over our 20+ acres as a friendly barn kitty, and another who is a permanent indoor cat due to the fact that she is extra small and somewhat fragile. Still just as playful though. :redheartpump:
:catlove::purr::climbcat::runningcat:
I'm so glad there are so many other helping all those lost kitties! :redheartpump:
C CaramelKitty that's wonderful. Of course one of the best things we can do is spay or neuter, and I'm thinking that is a part of your care? :)

Last edited:

mani

fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Reaction score
I don't know if I would qualify, but I'll give it a go :D
My family and I have rescued and/or tamed 5 strays/ferals- one lived under our house, two we adopted from a woman's apartment parking garage, a kitten who was living in somebody's garage, and one who started hanging around to get fed. We have also found homes for a litter of kittens who were living with their mom (whom we adopted) under the house.
Hi BellaGooch.. Lovely to hear what you have been doing with our feral friends. I believe from your posts that spaying and neutering is a part of your care, which is wonderful.
Badge awarded!

BellaGooch

"Life is better with a cat."
Adult Cat
Reaction score
Hi BellaGooch.. Lovely to hear what you have been doing with our feral friends. I believe from your posts that spaying and neutering is a part of your care, which is wonderful.
Badge awarded!
Thank you so much!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: