Feline gastrointestinal lymphoma?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

mukkia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
zed xyzed zed xyzed , yes! That is the hardest part now. Waiting for him to look healthy and more like Mukkia. I guess I was just expecting him to gain it as fast as he lost it, but that is not how it works. I am definitely one of the blessed ones. I know that we are not quite in the clear, but I am still praying that this time we dodged the bullet. I messed up, and didn't quote you!

Last edited:

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

a milk ring is that curly thing after you pull the tab off a gallon jug of milk/juice. It looks like a squigly circle thing. :)
When Midi was younger he loved playing with twist ties. Now string is the only thing that he will muster up the energy to play with  

mukkia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
a milk ring is that curly thing after you pull the tab off a gallon jug of milk/juice. It looks like a squigly circle thing. :)
Oooooohhhh! I knew that! ;-) I was born blonde! LOL. :-)

mukkia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
When Midi was younger he loved playing with twist ties. Now string is the only thing that he will muster up the energy to play with  
From bread? Mukkia used to get those too! before he got sick he was still climbing on my bathroom counter getting into the container and taking out Q-tips to bat them around on the floor. Lol :-)

mukkia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
cats crack me up
Now that things have calmed down a lot with Mukkia. I really want to start reading everyone stories. Him and I have received so much help from you guys, and I would truly like to know your Journeys too.

Last edited:

mukkia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
zed xyzed zed xyzed ,One time I was doing school work on my laptop, and eating a Slim Jim. I was reading my assignment, and holding the slim jim out to my left side. The next thing I saw was Mukkia running off with the slim Jim in his mouth longer wide than he is! I was left holding the empty wrapper! I was in shock, and thought, " now he deserves that!" However, of course I didn't let him eat it, it is not good for him. It was hilarious though!

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
@Artiemom, Hey, were you saying that you use Proviable-DC probiotics?
Yes, I do. Instead of picking them up at the Vet's, where they are so expensive; I order them through Chewy. You do not need a prescription for it. In fact, I just re-ordered it a couple days ago.

I open up the capsule and mix it in Artie's morning meal, daily.

artiemom

Top Cat
Purraise
Fairly recently, I made myself a slice of toast with butter. I became involved in one of the computer threads. When I looked at my toast, there was Artie, lapping up all the butter!!! Who knew!!!

Another time when I had cut up some Monteray Jack cheese, he climbed on top of me, practically pulling the cheese out of my mouth...

Cheddar no! Monterey Jack, yes---Who knew!  A cheese connoisseur!

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have to start with saying that Midi is a very good boy. But when I first got him, he would once in a while poop on my bed. I knew it was retribution or punishment of sort, but wasn't able to figure out why. I never did anything bad to him, he had food and water. One day on the weekend I was sitting and watching TV and I heard him go downstairs to the basement where his litter box was, he shot out of the basement and ran past me and then upstairs. I had a bad feeling I knew what he was up to. Sure enough he pooped on the bed. I wanted to know what caused him to do that so decided to trace his steps. When I got to his litter box I found out what was going on. He would not poop in the litter box if there was one already in there. So to correct his behaviour I got a second litter box and now clean it at least 3 times a day. Since then we have not had any poopie issues. 

What made me laugh was that in his mind it was MY Job to clean his litter box, he wasn't pooping beside the box because it wasn't clean. He had to scold me for not keeping his litter box clean. So now I know what I am to him, his food bringer and litter box cleaner LOL

mukkia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Have to start with saying that Midi is a very good boy. But when I first got him, he would once in a while poop on my bed. I knew it was retribution or punishment of sort, but wasn't able to figure out why. I never did anything bad to him, he had food and water. One day on the weekend I was sitting and watching TV and I heard him go downstairs to the basement where his litter box was, he shot out of the basement and ran past me and then upstairs. I had a bad feeling I knew what he was up to. Sure enough he pooped on the bed. I wanted to know what caused him to do that so decided to trace his steps. When I got to his litter box I found out what was going on. He would not poop in the litter box if there was one already in there. So to correct his behaviour I got a second litter box and now clean it at least 3 times a day. Since then we have not had any poopie issues. 

What made me laugh was that in his mind it was MY Job to clean his litter box, he wasn't pooping beside the box because it wasn't clean. He had to scold me for not keeping his litter box clean. So now I know what I am to him, his food bringer and litter box cleaner LOL
Seriously epic story! That is so funny! I was laughing as I was reading! What joy they give us!

mukkia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Fairly recently, I made myself a slice of toast with butter. I became involved in one of the computer threads. When I looked at my toast, there was Artie, lapping up all the butter!!! Who knew!!!

Another time when I had cut up some Monteray Jack cheese, he climbed on top of me, practically pulling the cheese out of my mouth...

Cheddar no! Monterey Jack, yes---Who knew!  A cheese connoisseur!
Awe! Sooo cute! He wanted to share with mommy!! Aren't they amazing! Always surprising us! :-)

Last edited:

mukkia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yes, I do. Instead of picking them up at the Vet's, where they are so expensive; I order them through Chewy. You do not need a prescription for it. In fact, I just re-ordered it a couple days ago.

I open up the capsule and mix it in Artie's morning meal, daily.
OK. I was asking because I have the option to switch Mukkia to those, but are they the ones that Catwoman was talking about?

artiemom

Top Cat
Purraise
OK. I was asking because I have the option to switch Mukkia to those, but are they the ones that Catwoman was talking about?
I do not know if they are the ones Catwoman suggested. I am using these because the IBD Vet prescribed them. I was using Forti-Flora, but that contains animal digest..and as my Vet stated, "Who knows what that is: anything could be mixed in it."  

Also because I discovered Artie was allergic to chicken. I am not tempting fate. He has had enough problems lately. I am sticking to the Proviable.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Mukkia is playing! He was playing this morning for about 20 minutes! He was running and jumping on the furniture and playing with his toys! :-) :-) :-)
That is wonderful news!  

mukkia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I do not know if they are the ones Catwoman suggested. I am using these because the IBD Vet prescribed them. I was using Forti-Flora, but that contains animal digest..and as my Vet stated, "Who knows what that is: anything could be mixed in it."  

Also because I discovered Artie was allergic to chicken. I am not tempting fate. He has had enough problems lately. I am sticking to the Proviable.
I understand. I just did not want to mess with a good thing too. Like your thoughts. I am going to have to think about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.