Feline gastrointestinal lymphoma?

Status
Not open for further replies.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes! LOL, those are pennies, as in rub 2 cents together. 
 but we get it anyway. 

Glad the baby is playing a lot too! 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mukkia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Yes! LOL, those are pennies, as in rub 2 cents together. 
 but we get it anyway. 

Glad the baby is playing a lot too! 
LO​L!!!!!!!! Are you kidding me???
It looked like weights to me!

Just give me shovel now.

I am glad you figured it out!

mukkia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Honestly, I wasn't sure if they were weights or big cookies. [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji] I didn't even think about pennies!

mukkia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
:lol3:  That's ok, if you're using your phone, they were  probably too small to tell anyway.
LOL! Sadly, I was not! I used it for the last post and this one, but I can't blame it on the phone! :-/ :-)

katlady-18

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh, so glad you're back! 

Honestly, just wait for his appointment to see what the vet says in regards to his weight. If everything else seems normal I'd say that's a good sign, so try to relax a little. I'm happy Mukkia has continued doing well.

mukkia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh, so glad you're back! :hi:

Honestly, just wait for his appointment to see what the vet says in regards to his weight. If everything else seems normal I'd say that's a good sign, so try to relax a little. I'm happy Mukkia has continued doing well.

Thank you. Mukkia and I are both doing well. I have been busy with school, and he is just loving life! :-)

The environment feels like spring peace. He has been enjoying the windows, and mommy's attention! :-)

He is putting in some good play/ exercise time as well! :-)

nicosasha

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you. Mukkia and I are both doing well. I have been busy with school, and he is just loving life! :-)

The environment feels like spring peace. He has been enjoying the windows, and mommy's attention! :-)

He is putting in some good play/ exercise time as well! :-)
Wonderful to hear Mukkia's prgoress, I am glad both of you are enjoying spring. 

katlady-18

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So good to hear he's been well. I hope those tremors he was having stopped. Good luck tomorrow at your appointment, keep us posted. :) 

mukkia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
So good to hear he's been well. I hope those tremors he was having stopped. Good luck tomorrow at your appointment, keep us posted. :) 
Yes, they did. :-)
I'm not sure what caused it, but I am not going to question it. :-)
Just so very thankful for his progress. I did find out that it could take Mukkia months to gain the weight back. That's OK, because it means that he is putting it on in a healthy timeframe. Plus, he will most likely gain muscle mass back, and that's what we want for my little man!! :-)
I will update this thread tomorrow evening after his appointment! :-)

mukkia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Wonderful to hear Mukkia's prgoress, I am glad both of you are enjoying spring. 
Thank you! He sat on the side of the garden tub watching me wipe down the mirrors. Then, he added his little nose print! :-)
I love him so very much!

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise
Just happy for you.
:-D Thank you! You have been a huge part of this with us! :-D
So many times it looked like Mukkia was going to have to cross the bridge. And each time there was just enough of a rally to go on.  You listened to the wonderful posters here who guided you to look for a qualified vet. You struggled to let go of all the trauma from the old vet and moved forward. You received a great and powerful gift with the healing of your precious cat. And for every cat owner here that followed who has lost that battle we rejoice in your good fortune. I do. With all my heart and wish your and Mukkia many long years together.

mukkia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Just happy for you.

So many times it looked like Mukkia was going to have to cross the bridge. And each time there was just enough of a rally to go on.  You listened to the wonderful posters here who guided you to look for a qualified vet. You struggled to let go of all the trauma from the old vet and moved forward. You received a great and powerful gift with the healing of your precious cat. And for every cat owner here that followed who has lost that battle we rejoice in your good fortune. I do. With all my heart and wish your and Mukkia many long years together.
I am so thankful for the blessings Mukkia and I received through this. I am thankful for the prayers answered, and everyone here praying for his healing.

I feel saddened by the loss of the kitties precious little lives, and for my friends who lost them.

We all come together to help anyone in need, and every kitties life has helped a fellow kitty in their name.  Mukkia is forever a part of TCS, as are the kitties in your hearts. From my heart, thank you, and thank you to your kitties.

“What we have once enjoyed deeply we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us.”

-Helen Keller

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so thankful for the blessings Mukkia and I received through this. I am thankful for the prayers answered, and everyone here praying for his healing.

I feel saddened by the loss of the kitties precious little lives, and for my friends who lost them.

We all come together to help anyone in need, and every kitties life has helped a fellow kitty in their name.  Mukkia is forever a part of TCS, as are the kitties in your hearts. From my heart, thank you, and thank you to your kitties.

“What we have once enjoyed deeply we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us.”

-Helen Keller
That's so true, and so sweet, it brought tears to my eyes. 

mukkia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That's so true, and so sweet, it brought tears to my eyes. 
Honestly, I cried when I was typing it. It is very true, and I am thankful to everyone here! I swear, I love you guys! :-) Mukkia being here today has so much to do with everyone on this thread! I am sad that some on here could help Mukkia through the loss of your kitties, but just know that they are still very much alive, and helping there sisters and brothers through you, and their journey! :**)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.