Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

mukkia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Soooooooo.......
Mukkia weighs in at 8.5!!!!!! :-D I am on my phone so, I can't do a happy dance, but believe me, I am!! Slow weight gain is just fine, and Mukkia is fine even if he just maintains his current weight! His veterinarian said that when a cat has more fat on their body it puts them at a higher risk of going into the fatty liver if for some reason he were to stop eating. His veterinarian was so pleased with Mukkia and told Mukkia "I am proud of you." :-) He was very happy that Mukkia is doing well on his own and without any medicine. He recommends that I leave his diet the same! Apparently it is not uncommon for a cat to become a little thin as they get older. He said Mukkia just did it faster, rather than at a slower pace! :-D
His eyes look good, his teeth look good, his ears look good, and his belly felt perfect!
I just take him back in one month! :-D

I am beyond thankful, and so blessed! I am thankful to all of you, his new veterinarian, and most importantly for God! :-)

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Me Too!  
"Go Mukkia, Go Mukkia!!"  

I know you are So happy & we are so happy with you!!  Praise God Indeed!  So glad you also have a good vet now. 

mukkia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Me Too!  :hobbes: :banana2: "Go Mukkia, Go Mukkia!!"  

I know you are So happy & we are so happy with you!!  Praise God Indeed!  So glad you also have a good vet now. :bigthumb:
Yes!! :-) I am very happy and thankful! It is so great to know that not only is Mukkia acting like a healthy cat, he is healthy! :-) He showed the last vet! Can you believe that Mukkia was on prednisone and he did not even need it? If I would have stayed with her he would have been given medicine that would have caused bad secondary side effects.[emoji]128575[/emoji]
Thank God for my wonderful blessings! [emoji]128149[/emoji][emoji]128149[/emoji][emoji]128568[/emoji][emoji]128568[/emoji][emoji]128568[/emoji][emoji]128149[/emoji][emoji]128149[/emoji]

I forgive her.

Last edited:

mukkia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sooo good to hear this! :clap:  :woohoo: :banana1:   Happy and relieved for you both.
Thank you! Me too! [emoji]128568[/emoji][emoji]128568[/emoji][emoji]128568[/emoji][emoji]128568[/emoji][emoji]128149[/emoji][emoji]128149[/emoji][emoji]128149[/emoji][emoji]128149[/emoji]

mukkia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Wonderful news !!!!  :woohoo:
[emoji]128568[/emoji][emoji]128568[/emoji][emoji]128568[/emoji][emoji]128568[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji]
Yes, I am truly blessed!

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
the worst part is, after his visit Wednesday I asked her when I should bring them back. she told me anytime I want to, or in a month. I left scratching my head thinking that cannot be right.so, I'm going to truly put myself out there and tell everyone something I don't disclose. I cannot help but to think that this is about money. you see, I have a mild form of cerebral palsy. Maybe, she just doesn't know that much about it and thinks I'm an idiot, I don't know really.my baby's name is unique, so it will not be hard for someone else to find this out about me. now I am forever on the Internet in the full nude too so to speak. that is how much I love him, and need help and advice. as an other opinions, and other people going through this or gone through this.
You know you have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of or embarrassed about. Cerebral palsy doesn't affect the brain and if she thinks that then she's stupid and it'd time you find yourself a proper vet. You've been told a few times to go to another vet. Don't let your condition stop you. Please.

mukkia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
You know you have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of or embarrassed about. Cerebral palsy doesn't affect the brain and if she thinks that then she's stupid and it'd time you find yourself a proper vet. You've been told a few times to go to another vet. Don't let your condition stop you. Please.
Thank you. I know that this is a very long thread, but I did take Mukkia to a different veterinarian. He is doing great and does not have cancer or IBD.

I may not ever know what was wrong with him, but it's OK because thankfully he is fine now.
[emoji]128568[/emoji][emoji]128568[/emoji][emoji]128568[/emoji]

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am going to court tomorrow for the preliminary hearing on Kitten being blinded by an overdose of enrofloxacin. Along with this we filed a complaint with our State Veterinary Board first on her vision loss due to veterinary malpractice and amended to include her death from liver failure 2.5 months later.  Both Putney and Bayer have reports on file to the adverse reaction. And her subsequent death. They don't don anything with those reports but put them in a data base. If you feel your vet has done something to cause your pets illness, misdiagnose you can consider your options.  We are going through small claims for the vet bills. We joined Legal Shield for 30 dollars one time and 20 dollars a month thereafter. While that doesn't get me a lawyer in court it does give me access to a lawyer. Who has been incredibly helpful in explaining evidence and court procedure.
Right now you need to ask your current vet for ALL of your cats chart notes. From your first visit even if it was years ago. Hard copy. From there you can establish a time line and the vets thinking ( if any ) on how your cats treatment was planned.
You have to understand how the VCPR works and if your veterinarian and you had one. (I would say yes) and the legal definition of veterinary malpractice.
1 You have a valid VCPR
2 The vet agreed to treat your pet
3 The vet did not provide a standard of care that would be comparable with other vets in that field or area
4 That your pet and you were harmed. Your pets harm is established by treatment and side effects that could have been avoided. Your harm is based on the money spent for those treatments.
What was the outcome?

mukkia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Any chance we can get some Mukkia pictures??
[emoji]128568[/emoji][emoji]128149[/emoji]I will most definitely post a picture of my green eyes today. I can't this morning, I am not home. I will be back this afternoon. So, I'll show him off then! [emoji]128149[/emoji][emoji]128568[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.