Feline gastrointestinal lymphoma?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Mukkia Pleas come back. Misunderstandings are easy in two dimensional conversations. Between thinking something was wrong again with your kitty, the flu, anniversary dates we try and ignore but won't go away and the discovery package from the Bad Vets lawyers that left my head spinning. I'm sorry.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Mukkia,  

I know Kittens Mom really feels bad that you have not responded.  

I understand this is none of my business, and I am butting in; however, I feel you guys bonded on this group.

I am going to say something from the bottom of my heart, please do not take it the wrong way.

You sound like a beautiful, young, caring lady. You are devoted to your baby. Many of us have grown to love her also; and you.  

Sometimes, we do things in fun, and it comes across wrong; especially when we are dealing with things in print, on the internet. Our feelings, intonations, do not come through the way we want them to.  

That is why a lot of people use the smilies. They kind of denote an emotional feeling without putting it in words. 

While things written may have been an April's Fools day joke, many people do not think of April Fools Day. 

This is an international community with an international, racial, and various religious setting. 

Our common thread is our love for our kitties. That is what unites us all.....

I think Kittens Mom was strongly feeling the loss of her dear baby. Your post just came at the wrong time..

You apologized, She accepted your apology... now it is time to move on and be as you guys once were....

a strong friendship...

Things will happen in life, where you learn what to do and what not to do or say...life is a learning process....Lord knows I am still learning and I am 61 years old....yes, ancient to you!!  

I hope you will return to posting, but most of all to return to the friendship you created with Kittens Mom....that was very special....

(Moderators, please edit, omit if you feel this is not appropriate)

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All

I think Mukia did respond and clarified that she not mad at anyone especially @kittensmom

I hope we all move past this now. Oh and @Mukkia  we are waiting for some pictures of your handsome boy 

Oh my goodness! I am so sorry that you had to go through that! I have always listened to everything you and everyone else said to me. I could never be upset with you! :-(
I actually thought someone would have called me out on that, because I honestly figured no one would believe that I was mad. Especially since I posted before that, that agreed with you.
I am honestly so sorry. Now I feel horrible! :-(

katlady-18

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

sorry........put foot in my mouth again....sorry
I don't think you did.
  Maybe because Mukkia hasn't responded lately some people may be feeling she's staying away because of the misunderstanding, but it might just be that she's been busy and hasn't had time to update. Hopefully she and kitty are otherwise well. 
You did say (type) some beautiful, caring words before. 

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG!!!!

What!!!   I can't believe that.....can anyone check to see when she deleted things???

I am speechless...

katlady-18

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I didn't realize she had deleted her photos. 
   Hoping she'll come back.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mukkia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Dear Mukkia Pleas come back. Misunderstandings are easy in two dimensional conversations. Between thinking something was wrong again with your kitty, the flu, anniversary dates we try and ignore but won't go away and the discovery package from the Bad Vets lawyers that left my head spinning. I'm sorry.
You know that saying, " you my dog?" Well, you are my friend. I never ever want to hurt anyone especially my friends. I'm so sorry for hurting you. :-(

Mukkia is doing well.

mukkia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I just want to put it out there, and move forward. I never meant to hurt anyone. It was a poor judgment on my part, and it was honestly not directed to anyone in particular. I did not think about the fact that the site is international.

mukkia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

This one makes him look a little odd, but you can really see how sunken in he is between his hips and his ribs. other than that, he is actually doing really well! :-) I just need my little stinker to gain weight.

Last edited:

2Cats4everLoved

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I need to catch up on this thread, but can you use a max calorie food like IAMS max cal or Royal Canin recovery RX.  They have worked wonders on my failing sweetheart, he's put on weight plus his coat is getting back a beautiful sheen.  

In the pic of Mukkia sniffing the "door"?  I think, lol  he looks pretty healthy.  Very beautiful.  I love that grey/blue coat.

Best to you.

mukkia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I need to catch up on this thread, but can you use a max calorie food like IAMS max cal or Royal Canin recovery RX.  They have worked wonders on my failing sweetheart, he's put on weight plus his coat is getting back a beautiful sheen.  

In the pic of Mukkia sniffing the "door"?  I think, lol  he looks pretty healthy.  Very beautiful.  I love that grey/blue coat.

Best to you.
He has an appointment with the veterinarian on Friday the 8th. Just a couple days away. I will see what his vet thinks about changing his diet. He is eating and having bm's. So, I think that is good. He is playing sooooo much!!! :-) He may just be burning off the calories he is taking in. The picture by the door, he is rubbing his face against it. :-) He is thin in that one too, it just doesn't show very well. Both pictures were taken last Saturday. I'll have to try to get one today of him. I'm not going to say for sure, but I believe that he has put a tiny bit of weight back on. I will know Friday. There are certain angles that really show how much weight he has lost. Unfortunately, it's very difficult to capture those angles. Honestly, other than him not gaining weight he is doing really well. I do know that it takes awhile for him to put weight back on. I did not know that until this site. I mean, I'm looking at him gaining almost 2 pounds back. I know he will do it all in time.

2Cats4everLoved

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's great, I'm glad he's playing and enjoying life.  That's what it's all about.

He looks like he has a long body, like my boy, who naturally has always been on the lean side. I looks good.  Congat again.

mukkia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

That's great, I'm glad he's playing and enjoying life.  That's what it's all about.

He looks like he has a long body, like my boy, who naturally has always been on the lean side. I looks good.  Congat again.
 Thank you! Actually, he is not a tall or long cat. He is a medium boy. :-)

His average weight has always been 9.8- 10. Never really changing even by the ounce! That's amazing to weigh in the same every single time every year. Now, he goes every three to six months, because he is older. Up until his illness, that is. Since he became ill his initial weight was down exactly one pound, then dropped, down to 8.3. I am not sure where he is at right now, because my scale shows him at less, but I am just going to wait to see what Friday reveals. I am focusing on How many things he has started doing again. That is helping me wait out the Friday appointment.

Last edited:

mukkia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I just took those. What do you think, gained little weight, maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.