Do You Have A Favorite Cat Coat Color?

Do you have a preferred cat coat color/pattern?

• Yes

Votes: 95 66.4%
  • No

Votes: 48 33.6%

• Total voters

Elfilou

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Calico, black and white. Calico reminds me of Halloween, black is creepy and white reminds me of snow! Creepy things and winter are among my favourite things in life. Along with, well, cats.

EDIT: OH! And orange kitties. Omygah. This is why calico is my favourite. All those colours in 1! All including a sassy personality.

catmomma627

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have a soft spot for tabbies in general, but brown tabbies have been my favorite since I found an abandoned brown tabby as a kid.

When i was looking at shelters for my first cat as an adult, that's all i wanted.

Clearly I have 3 cats and only one is a brown tabby, but i definitely have a soft spot for them

daisyd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love grey and tabby .. I love my Gracie’s colour although tiny part of me wishes her hair was longer lol

KalicoKitten

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I love tabbies and although I haven't gotten to experience one yet, Lynx points have always looked absolutely beautiful to me. My 2nd choice would be dilute tortoiseshells, they're just so cute :)

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Long haired calicos! That was my first cat when I was 8 or so, and the only calico I have ever had. I also gravitate towards those big eyed round faces with the shorter noses, not persian short, just shorter, My Tommy is long haired and pure orange (not calico though)with that kind of face, I absolutely adore him! (don't tell the others, whom I tell each and every one of them they are Mommy's favorite!)

Burlews

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
When it comes down to me helping or adopting a furry child it really doesn't matter.. However if I had a choice in a litter with all colors and possibilities I would choose black or mainly black, for 2 reasons #1 they are usually the last to be adopted and have a higher rate of euthanasia in shelters (any black animal is), and I've had 2 black cats and they are the best ;).. But I know all colors are wonderful, so mainly because of my strong feelings about them having a loving home and they're beautiful.. ❤

Wobblescat3

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I simply adore Siamese, not just for Cato color but they truly have a unique human oriented personality

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
Calico multi colored cats- green eyes are a plus! Oh just like my Honeybee!! My pumps is a true calico and also has some ticking of fur like a tortie does. I seem to be drawn to cats with white bellies/mittens and other color up top. But I also owned other colors-but I do love a good calico pattern.

Humankittylover

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Just like you said, I'd take in any cat, whichever the color may be.

But I have to say I prefer
Black
Calico/orange
Marbled.
And any long haired cat hah.

lavishsqualor

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have to confess that I'm a HUGE sucker for an orange tabby, especially if that orange tabby is male. Male cats are generally larger and I have a thing for big orange tabby cats!

Just don't tell Atticus and Thirteen, my female tuxedo and my gray male tabby!