Do You Have A Favorite Cat Coat Color?

Do you have a preferred cat coat color/pattern?

• Yes

Votes: 95 66.4%
  • No

Votes: 48 33.6%

• Total voters

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Pointed cats are my favorite. I will never have one unless it is just one of those things where I end up with one without looking for it. I have heard that they are always the first to get adopted from rescues, people actually specifically look for them, so I won't adopt one from a rescue. I know the pointed ones will find a home.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I have to say that I am really drawn to orange cats.. like Artie and my previous, Pumpkin.. I think they have so much personality.. or it could be me...

I am also drawn to white kitties, or silver, or grey--russian blue.....

But I love all cats!

Ardina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My favorite pattern has to be lynx points - utterly gorgeous with those blue eyes and elegant markings. Next would probably be silver tabbies. Third would be calicos. Of course, I ended up with two brown tabbies, so clearly personality matters more. ;)

Gizmobius

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I've only had three cats in my life. The first was a tortoiseshell, the second was a calico, and this third one is an orange/white. So while I've never had one, I am always so drawn to how gorgeous all grey (or silver/blue) cats are. Throw in a set of green or blue eyes with their pretty grey coat and I'd be smitten.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't think I can pick so I guess the answer is no for me. I love tuxedos like Mooch and solid gray like Noodles. And tabby with white always makes me think of my soul-kitty. Pumpkin is light orange and he's such a doll I love his coat. Bunny is a Torbie and it suits her personality. Etc. So I guess I love them all based on what cats I've had in the past and present. I just can't chose.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i can't say that i really have a preference of cat color/pattern.

i have always been drawn to orange cats, but have never had the privilege to be owned by one. and then there's siamese (-mix) cats, which i adore, but that's in large part because i loved (and continue to love) my Mickey :rbheart: and Snick :rbheart: so very much.

i just love all cats......:redheartpump:

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favourite ever is tortie. My sweet Lola was a tortieshell, no tortie looks like another one, their pattern is unique! Many vets told me they are the strongest cats, have an incredible physical strength, and from experience I can say it is true.
Then I like ginger cats, they have an incredible personality and I think they're much smarter than other cats.
Then black cats, they give me a sense of mistery and magic!