Do You Have A Favorite Cat Coat Color?

Do you have a preferred cat coat color/pattern?

• Yes

Votes: 95 66.4%
  • No

Votes: 48 33.6%

• Total voters

kosame

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ever since I was 7 I've had a pure obsession with orange tabbies. Like, it was my life goal to adopt an orange tabby. When I finally did, she was my dream kitten, my soulmate. Her name was Shiloh, but I only had one far-too-short year with her due to a tragedy and a misdiagnosis. I love that baby girl.
I am also particularly fond of fluffy/longhaired kitties and black cats!
As the brand-new-owner of a Bengal boy, I'm kind of in love with his rosettes and wild patterns.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My first cat was ginger so I have a soft spot for them.
I love calicos to. Omg I love all colours :clapcat:
I also have a soft spot for orange cats. The cat I had as a kid was orange, the 8 ferals I adopted 20 years ago were all orange and the feral that showed up in my yard last year is also orange.

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ever since I was 7 I've had a pure obsession with orange tabbies. Like, it was my life goal to adopt an orange tabby. When I finally did, she was my dream kitten, my soulmate. Her name was Shiloh, but I only had one far-too-short year with her due to a tragedy and a misdiagnosis. I love that baby girl.
I am also particularly fond of fluffy/longhaired kitties and black cats!
As the brand-new-owner of a Bengal boy, I'm kind of in love with his rosettes and wild patterns.
It's a good thing that you are in MO, as we have 4 orange tabbies now- 3 of them females, so guess what my favorite color is? Although we don't currently have one, my next favorite color is tuxedo, followed by grey/black tabby.

rosegold

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I think all coat colors are beautiful. But I definitely have a preference for calicos, closely followed by tortoiseshells. Smoke, regular, and dilute. Long hair, short hair, don't care. Gimme all the three-color cats! I love them! :loveeyes: I do have a soft spot for all black cats, too, like my childhood cat.

VinceL

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I've always had a soft spot for orange cats. Over the years we have had 8 cats, and 3 of them have been orange. Maybe it's the Garfield/Heathcliff influence?:dunno: