Creating a signature?

KittyFriday

🐱
Adult Cat
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I apologize if this has been asked before but I searched and wasn't able to find an answer. Do you have to be a member of a certain ranking or for a certain number of days to get a signature option? I've looked through various how-tos on the site and for whatever reason just can't find the button to add one.

Thanks!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

KittyFriday

🐱
Adult Cat
Reaction score
Thanks, I still don't see the signature link and when I click the link in the tutorial it says I don't have permission to view this page. So perhaps I do need to have a certain status before I can have a signature?

klunick

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Reaction score
I got the ability to do a signature now. It says I'd need to save a picture and then use the link to add to the signature area. What types of places can I save the photo to? What websites do you use????

Never mind, I'm an idiot. :lol:

Last edited:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Reaction score
I got the ability to do a signature now. It says I'd need to save a picture and then use the link to add to the signature area. What types of places can I save the photo to? What websites do you use????

Never mind, I'm an idiot. :lol:
Save it on our very own Catsite Media

Ashleyninja

Cats made the world Amazing
Kitten
Reaction score
I doesn't show the option of signatures anymore, so I just attach the files, is there anywhere else, I can add my signature?

Attachments