Coffee & Tea Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

pearl99

Pearl, my labrador who loved cats. RIP.
Top Cat
Purraise
I had Mocha Mint cappuccino made with warm regular milk this morning. My mom bought so much milk that I'm afraid it will spoil. How long can you keep milk in the fridge before it goes bad? She is starting to hoard milk now, she never did that before. :rolleyes:
Mine has a date on it, it usually starts to taste funny right on or the day before that date. I've read milk can be frozen but I've never done it.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For an after dinner treat I had a mug of mocha mint cappuccino made with warm whole milk. No added extra coffee this time.
Snuggles with Demi for a bonus. :vancat:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Yesterday I had my usual dark roast coffee in the morning and after a long afternoon walk I enjoyed a cup of green tea. My usual again this morning but could really go for a flat white. I could try to make it myself but I know it wouldn't taste the same. :rolleyes2:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
could really go for a flat white. I could try to make it myself but I know it wouldn't taste the same. :rolleyes2:
Give it a try! I keep trying with my cappuccinos every morning, even though they don't taste like Sunoco yet.

I had Mocha Mint Cappuccino, made with warm whole milk, and I started adding 2 tsp of dark roast instant coffee again.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had mocha mint cappuccino with warm lactose free milk this morning. Hopefully I will finish this up so I can try a new flavor tomorrow.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I made French Vanilla cappuccino with that can of unsweetened coconut milk tonight after dinner. It was okay, but kind of thick. I got it too hot and it burnt my throat.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
My cafe mocha is almost all gone, so I'm drinking it only when I'm really craving it. Might be able to squeeze 2 more cups out of it. Amazon got it back in stock, though, so I ordered some things I needed, so I could add 2 containers of cafe mocha as an "add on". Placed the order yesterday. :) However, "guaranteed" delivery date isn't till May 12. :ohwell:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
However, "guaranteed" delivery date isn't till May 12.
It took us like a month to get all that stuff my brother sent us. It came one item at a time.

I finished up the mocha mint cappuccino this morning with warm almond milk. I still don't like chocolate. Glad it's gone. :lol:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I finished up the Hills Bros French Vanilla Cappuccino in Almond Milk. I'll open a new flavor tonight!

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess this could get boring. :lol: English Toffee cappuccino again in warm almond milk with extra dark roast added.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I guess this could get boring. :lol: English Toffee cappuccino again in warm almond milk with extra dark roast added.
Not boring at all, I have my two favorite coffee drinks when I'm at home, i.e. dark roasted coffee or espresso, (both black). In fact, I'll be making my afternoon dark roast shortly. ☕

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Same as yesterday. :lol: Hot almond milk English toffee cappuccino with extra dark roast added. I'm almost out of almond milk! I drank 2 half gallons! :eek2:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'm down to my last bit of Cafe Mocha. Might not even be enough to make a decent cup, but I'm gonna hold off having it until I'm really having a craving. How many days till May 12. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.