Coffee & Tea Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This morning I had Hills Bros French Vanilla Cappuccino, made with hot milk and 1/4 cup cappuccino mix. I didn't add any extra coffee this time. I think I prefer it made with water.

Your turn, what did you have?

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This morning I tried soy milk for the first time! It was pretty good, it added a sweet note. I heated it in microwave and added 2 Tsp of Community dark roast instant coffee and 1/4 cup Hills Bros French Vanilla Cappuccino. We also have Almond Milk, Rice Milk, and Coconut Milk. So I guess I should try all of them. Our house is like a grocery store right now. :lol:

Your turn! What did you have to drink this morning?

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I gave in to the craving and am having coffee after dinner! I've having the same thing, Hills Bros French Vanilla cappuccino made with hot soy milk and 2 tsp Community coffee instant dark roast.

pearl99

Pearl, my labrador who loved cats. RIP.
Top Cat
Purraise
I gave in to the craving and am having coffee after dinner! I've having the same thing, Hills Bros French Vanilla cappuccino made with hot soy milk and 2 tsp Community coffee instant dark roast.
I want coffee in the evening. I tried decaf but the little bit of caffeine in there still keeps me awake, so I go to caffeine free tea. Not so much when the weather is warm though, but it's comforting before bed.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I only had 1/2 cup of soy milk left, so I had to use 1/2 cup of almond milk. The combo was pretty good! I used 1/4 cup of Hills Bros Classic Cappuccino, and 2 Tsp Community Coffee dark roast. Heated in microwave.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm relaxing with Demi after dinner, with a cappuccino made with warm almond milk. I never had these milk alternatives before, I really like them. I'm not vegan, so I never bothered to try them before, since we always have regular milk around.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I just realized I forgot to post this morning. :doh: I slept late and needed my caffeine which was my usual, i.e. dark roast black coffee. I had a cup of honey lemon ginseng green tea in the late afternoon.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I had a cup of my Cafe Mocha last night around 7:30 and worried that drinking it that late in the day might give me trouble sleeping. It didn't. :sleep:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
worried that drinking it that late in the day might give me trouble sleeping. It didn't. :sleep:
I don't think they put much coffee in these instant mixes. I always have to add extra.

I had Hills Bros classic cappuccino, 1/4 cup of the mix in a mug of warm almond milk. This time I added a bit less of the Community dark roast instant coffee, I added just a heaping teaspoon and it tasted better than 2 tsp.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
This morning the usual Sumatra Dark and Brazil Decaf, with Italian Sweet Cream Creamer, and I added some cinnamon- the cinnamon is great in it!
Thanks, I forgot all about adding cinnamon to coffee. :thanks: It's often referred to as Mexican spiced coffee and tastes great.

I had Hills Bros classic cappuccino, 1/4 cup of the mix in a mug of warm almond milk.
Although I don't use milk in my black coffee I do like almond milk in a latte. My second favorite milk substitute is oat milk, have you tried it?

Another cup of dark roast coffee for me this morning. Going for a walk soon before it rains and I'm sure there will be an afternoon espresso later in the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.