Coffee & Tea Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Funny, even though I only drink one, if I don't, I'll start getting a headache later in the afternoon. ...crazy.
Not crazy at all, unfortunately I have the same problem and it's because our bodies are addicted to the caffeine. I loved my job but if it weren't for coffee every morning and on breaks I couldn't have made it through the day, lol. ;)

On the way home, I picked up a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks.
You can't see me but I'm drooling on the keyboard. 🤤 It was 39 F this morning when I woke up and that sounds so good right now. I have to use some of my stars before they expire and I'm thinking of getting a hot flat white with cinnamon.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really want a pumpkin cream cold brew from Starbucks.
I think the nearest Starbucks to me is Syracuse, which is 3 hours away. I prefer Sunoco anyway, and it's only a little over a buck for a cappuccino.

Same today, Dollar General dark roast made with 1/3 cup coffee grounds, 3 cups throughout the day. Drinking last one now. I might make it stronger tomorrow. Nobody will drink it but me if I do. :thumbsup:

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I prefer Sunoco anyway, and it's only a little over a buck for a cappuccino.
I don't like Starbucks in general, but if you tried their pumpkin cream cold brew you'd know what I'm talking about! It's the BEST. And actually has some pumpkin, not just pumpkin pie spices. I wonder if Scooter's or Caribou has anything like it. . .

But yeah, for regular coffee I prefer gas station coffee. Cheaper and just as good, and they usually have the flavored creamers :D.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I don't like Starbucks in general, but if you tried their pumpkin cream cold brew you'd know what I'm talking about! It's the BEST.
Thanks, I completely forgot about their pumpkin cream cold brew this time of year. :thanks: It's supposed to warm up this week so I'll have to make a stop. I guess we're fortunate to have several Starbucks' locations nearby.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I indulged in a decaf pumpkin spice latte today. I wanted to try the pumpkin cream cold brew, but they said they couldn't do that decaf, and while probably one cup wouldn't hurt, I've been so good, so I didn't risk it.
What a coincidence, DH treated me to a pumpkin cream cold brew today and I took a pic. Good for you for not giving in and having will power. 👍 You can treat yourself once Bebe is born and I'm sure you will enjoy it. 🤗

IMG_0642.jpeg

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I was ordering some things from Amazon, so decided to order the Maxwell House French Vanilla instant coffee. Guaranteed delivery is Tuesday, so I should get to try it soon. Probably won't love it as much as the Mocha, but it'll be something different. Also ordered some of my Lemon Green Tea, as it was on sale. :)

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I indulged in a decaf pumpkin spice latte today. I wanted to try the pumpkin cream cold brew, but they said they couldn't do that decaf, and while probably one cup wouldn't hurt, I've been so good, so I didn't risk it.
I wonder if they can do a pumpkin cream regular decaf (everything the same except the coffee used is decaf instead of cold brew). I don't see why they couldn't, although if it's a newer employee they might not know.

Hopefully Bébé will let you have coffee after he/she is born. My nephew wouldn't let my SIL have coffee, even decaf, I guess he didn't like coffee-flavored milk ;).

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wonder if they can do a pumpkin cream regular decaf (everything the same except the coffee used is decaf instead of cold brew). I don't see why they couldn't, although if it's a newer employee they might not know.

Hopefully Bébé will let you have coffee after he/she is born. My nephew wouldn't let my SIL have coffee, even decaf, I guess he didn't like coffee-flavored milk ;).
I'll try that the next time I stop at Starbucks!

Man, I hope so. Switching to decaf was hard enough. Giving it up entirely would be torture!

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday was cold. I was craving a hot drink from Starbucks. I ordered a Grande extra hot Cafe Mocha. I customized it with 3 pumps of mocha, instead of 4, Almond milk, and almond milk foam..

I wish I could have a Pumpkin Cream; but, I am lactose free.. so almond milk would not be the same.

I downloaded the app. It is so easy to use. I can customize the drinks--but do not see anything for decaf.. That would have to be an over the counter thing. My local Starbucks is so busy during the hours of 11-1:30pm... With the app, I just order, along the way, walk in, and pick it up.. no waiting.. I pay with the app.

I would do the same with a Dunkin app, but I only use that for the cold brew iced coffee. I do not care for their regular coffee. Their Pumpkin Spice coffee, is not the same as SB... It is so sweet...I had to throw it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.