Coffee and Tea Talk - 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe try some half and half in your coffee, it’s a little creamier than milk
Good idea. I do use flavored creamers a lot, but don't think I tried half and half with my cappuccino.

Today I had French Vanilla Cappuccino, the push button machine kind, at a Deli in town, while Dad had a banana cream pie ice cream cone.

Then I had French Vanilla Cappuccino with cinnamon powder at Tim Hortons, which is my signature drink lately, I love it so much. I actually ordered a different drink first, but it was so disgusting that I threw it away and got something else! I felt so bad, the girl that made it saw me throw it away and her mouth dropped open! I asked her "Can I get something else?" It was the new Chocolate Hazelnut Latte with Nutella. It was so gross! I guess I still don't like chocolate.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Good idea. I do use flavored creamers a lot, but don't think I tried half and half with my cappuccino.

Today I had French Vanilla Cappuccino, the push button machine kind, at a Deli in town, while Dad had a banana cream pie ice cream cone.

Then I had French Vanilla Cappuccino with cinnamon powder at Tim Hortons, which is my signature drink lately, I love it so much. I actually ordered a different drink first, but it was so disgusting that I threw it away and got something else! I felt so bad, the girl that made it saw me throw it away and her mouth dropped open! I asked her "Can I get something else?" It was the new Chocolate Hazelnut Latte with Nutella. It was so gross! I guess I still don't like chocolate.
I really like the taste of cinnamon in a coffee drink. If I ever go to Starbucks I always order a Cinnamon Dolce Latte. It has expresso, steamed milk, cinnamon syrup in it with whipped cream and a dash of cinnamon on top. So good!

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Farmer's Market today! I got this special.
Ha! What did they put in it to make it extra sweet? That would be me, my drinks are never sweet enough.

Got a French Vanilla Cappuccino at a local convenience store to bring over to my friend's house this morning. Then I went to town and had a French Vanilla Cappuccino with Cinnamon at Tim Hortons. Then I went back and got another one to drink on the ride home.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ha! What did they put in it to make it extra sweet? That would be me, my drinks are never sweet enough.

Got a French Vanilla Cappuccino at a local convenience store to bring over to my friend's house this morning. Then I went to town and had a French Vanilla Cappuccino with Cinnamon at Tim Hortons. Then I went back and got another one to drink on the ride home.
I'm not sure! Sugar or simple syrup, I assume. The labels for the cups are new, so I was pleased to see them write it on there when I mentioned the last time I got coffee with them, it wasn't sweet enough. This one was good!

I also got a breakfast empanada and this amazing cinnamon roll biscuit at the Farmer's Market. Both were delicious.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Broke two of these Donut Shop Cinnamon Dulce Cappuccino K-Cups up in a mug of milk since they are just instant powder. They are pretty good, but I didn't look at the price when I bought them. They were over $10!!! I'm not used to paying over $5 for cappuccino.

1687875025501.png

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I treated myself to the white chocolate macadamia cold brew from Starbucks as a reward for successfully taking both girls to the pediatrician at once.

Has anyone tried the new Oleato drink. It has olive oil in the foam? I can't decide if I'm intrigued or disgusted. Not intrigued enough to pay for it, but I should get my free birthday drink next month so maybe I'll try it with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.