Coffee and Tea Talk - 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today I needed extra caffeine.

Because after doing a 5:30AM feeding and necessary diaper change, I heard calling from across the hall to find a 100% awake toddler. Tried bringing her in bed with me where she spent the next hour headbutting my head (ow), kicking me, and staying wide awake. I gave up after the cats' 6:40 breakfast time (I usually snooze until my second 7:15 alarm).

Have kids, they said. It'll be fun and fulfilling, they said.

So in between this random outdoor storytime I found on Facebook events and picking up our grocery order we did a Dunkin drive thru run where I got the sweet cream cold foam cold brew with extra sugar and less ice. M maggiedemi - I decided to try customizing in the drive thru line and it ended up working out for me today. This is what they gave me.

20230608_113304.jpg

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Had morning Peets Cafe Domingo K-cup, with almond milk... On way back from appointment, picked up a Dunkin Cold Brew with extra almond milk--- no sweetener... It was really good... and I put extra money on the gift card. I have discovered it is so much easier to use, than cash or even the app. I keep the gift card in my car.
I really felt as if I needed the extra jolts of caffeine today!

JamesCalifornia

Mr.Mom to a house of cats 😇😼
Top Cat
Purraise
Today I needed extra caffeine.
I really felt as if I needed the extra jolts of caffeine today!
~ Interesting ... I, too feel the same today. Maybe we should start a club ! ? 🤔
Private Selection is one of the store brands that Kroger has. I have liked everything of that brand that I have tried.
~ Yes indeed. Here in California Kroger goes by the name ' Ralph's Market '.
I agree about the brand — good stuff . 👍

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I had my dark roast black coffee w/breakfast. We discovered a new, small independent coffee shop and took our neighbor and her granddaughter with us. I had a Latte w/almond milk, (they didn't have oat milk), and DH had a Chai Latte.

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
There should be words for:

1. When you get that mix just right of freshly ground beans and hot water…and treat yourself to a dab of cream, making time stop and the whole world seem at Peace.

2. When you forgot you made a batch the night before and don’t have to in the morning.

3. When, even if you don’t drink it much, the cuppa is there beside you, a comforting friend & punctuation mark.

4. When you have a stock of The Good Stuff in, and don’t have to go roaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.