Coffee and Tea Talk - 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we missed you and love to hear about your fancy coffee combinations.
Maybe I'll be able to post some interesting coffee shop drinks soon. I have to get out and go to several appointments. My cousins are taking me. I know we have Dunkin & Tim Hortons. Not sure what else we have now, since I've been sick for so long. My cousins are fighting over who takes me. Ha! I think they just want to see my face. I told them no pics.

Drinking 1/4 Cup Great Value Half & Half, Aldi Friendly Farms Vanilla Almondmilk, 3TB Hills Bros Salted Caramel Cappuccino, 1/2TB Maxwell House Instant Coffee.
1673790984140.png
1673791022226.png
1673791131862.png
1673791182460.png

Attachments

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've never been to Tim Hortons, but I hear people really like it.

Having my regular now, and will have a small cup of coffee after church likely because where J and I are going has coffee and donuts after Mass most weeks.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Speaking of Tim Hortons ...

EDIT; Should have waited and posted this tomorrow, when it was actually Monday. Oh well. Though it is already Monday in some parts of the world. :)

Last edited:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've never been to Tim Hortons
Is it just a northern store? I know it's popular in Canada.

after church likely because where J and I are going has coffee and donuts after Mass
Your husband doesn't go with you?

Black. This is why I never joined in before
That's fine, I used to drink my coffee black and I still posted.

Drinking-- 1/4 Cup Great Value Half & Half, Aldi Friendly Farms Vanilla Almondmilk, 2TB Hills Bros Salted Caramel Cappuccino, 1TB Nova Maple Sugar Powder, 1Tsp Maxwell House Decaf Instant Coffee.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm having some hot tea. Yum.

Lari Lari I've never been there either. It's a Canadian chain that does have stores in the northern US. I've bought their coffee from Amazon and it's good. I think it's better than Dunkin. I've only tried the original blend. They have Colombian and dark roast too though.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've never been to Tim Hortons, but I hear people really like it.

Having my regular now, and will have a small cup of coffee after church likely because where J and I are going has coffee and donuts after Mass most weeks.
I think Tim Horton's is very similar to Dunkin. I have both close to where I live right across a busy street from each other. Which one I stop at depends on which side of the street I am on when I decide to stop.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think Tim Horton's is very similar to Dunkin. I have both close to where I live right across a busy street from each other. Which one I stop at depends on which side of the street I am on when I decide to stop.
They are similar but I think Tim's is a little better. Granted I made the coffee instead of getting it premade. I only use bottled spring water to make coffee so that might have something to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.