Coffee and Tea Talk - 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just my usual. In fact, just finished a delicious Suisse Mocha. ☕

M maggiedemi : Good to see you again. Your post sounds serious. Hope things are ok now. 🤗
I can't talk about it on the boards I guess. Oh well. I tried to update you guys.
Having the same as this morning. I've been adding about 1/4 cup creamer to my cappuccino and milk. Try it with your swiss mocha. Add a little bit of creamer! Do you use milk or water?

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Having the same as this morning. I've been adding about 1/4 cup creamer to my cappuccino and milk. Try it with your swiss mocha. Add a little bit of creamer! Do you use milk or water?
I just use water, to keep the calories lower. But I bet adding a bit of creamer or milk would be good. Next time I have milk in the house, I'll give it a try.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have stopped using creamer in coffee
Why did you stop using creamer?

Peanut butter hot chocolate
Friend request me on Facebook again if you want. Or I can do it. You missed a lot!

I pray you are safe.. and well
Not really, but maybe I can get out of it. I wonder if I could post a little in the what's on your mind thread?

I just use water, to keep the calories lower.
Awww man, that's no fun!

Same as yesterday. About 1/4 cup creamer, well it's half & half really. Then the rest vanilla almondmilk, 3TB Hills Bros Salted Caramel Cappuccino powder, 1/2TB Folgers Decaf Instant Coffee.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm having one of those days, so we stopped at the Dunkin drive thru on the way to go play at a fun library for a hot chocolate. Their hot chocolate is really good. At least better than the cheap stuff I make at home. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.