Coffee and Tea Talk - 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just ordered a bag of Community Coffee Mardi Gras King Cake coffee, and a bag of dark roast with chickory!
I hope you like it. I have it on it my subscribe and save. I just ordered the Community Coffee Dark & Bold Intense Blend dark roast. I ordered it as a one time purchase but they offered a 5% discount if I added it to my S&S. I did. If I hate it I can always cancel it. I love a good dark roast.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I hope you like it. I have it on it my subscribe and save. I just ordered the Community Coffee Dark & Bold Intense Blend dark roast. I ordered it as a one time purchase but they offered a 5% discount if I added it to my S&S. I did. If I hate it I can always cancel it. I love a good dark roast.
I have SO been jonesing for chickory coffee! I got addicted to it when we lived in Louisiana, and for decades, that was the only place to get it! Well, you could order it by the case from Community, but that was beyond my means. So I did without. Can't wait for it to get here!

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have SO been jonesing for chickory coffee! I got addicted to it when we lived in Louisiana, and for decades, that was the only place to get it! Well, you could order it by the case from Community, but that was beyond my means. So I did without. Can't wait for it to get here!
I bought a can of Cafe du Monde coffee with chicory a while ago. I honestly couldn't taste a difference between it and regular coffee. I might need to try it again. The dark roast from Community Coffee is coming today. I'm thinking of making cold brew with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.