Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
2nd cup kona with shot of maple and this pancake platter after my ct scan
That looks so good. Now I want some nice crispy bacon. :yummy:

I brewed some of the Community Coffee dark roast. It's good. Definitely a dark roast. I didn't feel like waiting 24 hours for the cold brew to try it but I'll probably get some going.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That looks so good. Now I want some nice crispy bacon. :yummy:

I brewed some of the Community Coffee dark roast. It's good. Definitely a dark roast. I didn't feel like waiting 24 hours for the cold brew to try it but I'll probably get some going.
you will like it worth the time let it steep over night so you have a nice cold drink in the morning with the summer heat here soon :biggrin:

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I should look into cold brewing coffee. It is too expensive to buy cold brew-- but it is so good.
It is good. The only downside is waiting for it. DD loves cold brew and was going to SB a lot. I got her a cold brew maker for her birthday so she can save money. She likes it a lot. I got one for myself and I like it too.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
~ Do you drink cold brew hot or cold ..? ☕
During the summer, I drink it cold. I have a Keurig for hot. It is just me, and I seem to have only one cup per day. In the summer, I seem to drink more coffee--iced. The days are longer, I am doing more things.. and it just seems to go with the summer. I used to buy a cold brew almost every day... especially on the way home from shopping. Dunkin was the usual spot-- occasionally go to SB..

I also love SB Iced Green Tea Lemonade. Just something about having that as a 'special' hot summer drink. Tried to duplicate it at home, without success.

The prices of these stores are now out of my price range.

JamesCalifornia

Mr.Mom to a house of cats 😇😼
Top Cat
Purraise
~ It sounds like "cold-brew" is a warm weather drink. I remember as a kid in the 1960's "iced coffee" and ice tea were popular.
I keep a jar of cold-brew green tea in the refrigerator. 🥤😘
The prices of these stores are now out of my price range.
~ I believe that is the case for many of us ... 😟💸

Last edited:

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
~ It sounds like "cold-brew" is a warm weather drink. I remember as a kid in the 1960's "iced coffee" and ice tea were popular.
I keep a jar of cold-brew green tea in the refrigerator. 🥤😘

~ I believe that is the case for many of us ... 😟💸
It's expensive, mediocre quality and there's always a really long line. No thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.