Coffee and Tea Talk - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cup of Elmhurst Oat Milk, finished it up, 1/4 Cup Maxwell House Vanilla Caramel Latte Powder, 1/2TB Cinnamon Honey Sugar Powder. Well this was good! I liked it with the sugar.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Finished up the Maxwell House Vanilla Caramel Latte. It never really grew on me, so I will probably just stick to Vanilla, Pumpkin Spice, and Hazelnut so far. I did like that one Cookie Butter creamer though, I might get that again.

Not sure what I'm trying next. I have English Toffee, so maybe that.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Did it a bit different this afternoon. Put the 8oz Oat Milk & Water in a glass 2 cup measuring cup to microwave it. I didn't have to stir it at all and it didn't explode all over the microwave, probably because the cup was so big, or because it was glass? I might do it this way from now on.

Poured it over Hills Bros English Toffee Cappuccino Powder. This cappuccino seems to taste better with a little sugar added. I know it's supposed to have a lot of sugar in it, but the fillers really drown out the sweetness. Makes more sense to use less cappuccino powder with a little sugar. It just costs too much to use a ton of it. That's probably what they want you to do. They add more filler so you have to use more, then you have to buy more.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lari Lari --When are you going to open your Nutpods creamer? I'm just curious to see how it tastes without sugar in it. They have a new Coffee Cake flavor! I don't know how they are going to make it taste like cake without sugar in it though!
1653831440497.png

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lari Lari --When are you going to open your Nutpods creamer? I'm just curious to see how it tastes without sugar in it. They have a new Coffee Cake flavor! I don't know how they are going to make it taste like cake without sugar in it though!
View attachment 421818
No idea. I honestly plan to keep it until the next time we go out of town for a couple days! Or if I run out of what I have in my fridge but can't get to the store yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.