Status
Not open for further replies.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Having my 2nd mocha of the day.

Had some Belgian Hot Cocoa and didn't really care for it. I think I'm going to give up on chocolate. I tried...
I find hot chocolate too sweet. But I think you're just not a fan of chocolate.

Had to get heavy wet snow off of young trees this morning, so black and hot later on :)
Yikes! Someone better remind Mother Nature that it's May.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Had some Belgian Hot Cocoa and didn't really care for it. I think I'm going to give up on chocolate. I tried...

If you don't like chocolate or sweets, why force yourself to eat them or even try to like them? Some people just don't like sweets and that's ok :) That leaves more sweets for the rest of us :biggrin:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you don't like chocolate or sweets, why force yourself to eat them or even try to like them?
Yeah, but it was fun experimenting. And I did end up liking the Hazelnut and Cookie Butter flavors. Vanilla will always be best though.

Drinking half cup water, half cup Barley Milk, 1/3 Cup Hills Bros Salted Caramel Cappuccino powder, 1/2TB Pilon Espresso. I don't think I like Caramel either, but we'll see if this grows on me...

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I don't think I like Caramel either, but we'll see if this grows on me.
I'm not crazy about caramel either but DH loves it. I guess the old saying is true, different strokes for different folks. :dunno:

Dark roast black coffee this morning. A cool but pleasant day so I know I'll be having another hot drink later.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Half Cup Water, Half Cup Barley Milk finished it up, 1/4 Cup Hills Bros Salted Caramel Cappuccino Powder, 1/2TB Pilon Instant Espresso, Microwaved 2 minutes 20 seconds, powders added last 50 seconds. Better, but not fantastic.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tried it with 3TB cappuccino powder, but it was just too thin tasting. So I guess I'll keep it at 1/4 cup. I opened a new Oat Milk, Elmhurst Milked Oats. It's okay, but really thin/watery for how expensive it was. The cheaper ones at the grocery store are better and more creamy:
1653336040038.png

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I opened a new Oat Milk, Elmhurst Milked Oats.
I remember having Elmhurst unsweetened almond milk when my daughter lived in NYC. I checked the stores here for it when I got home but you're right, it was very expensive.

Two cups of dark roast black coffee today. I enjoyed having the second cup on the patio, one of my favorite pastimes.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cup of Elmhurst Oat Milk, 1/2TB Pilon Instant Espresso, 1/4 Cup Maxwell House Vanilla Caramel Latte. Not sure how I feel about it. It's definitely better than the plain caramel though!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Dark roast coffee this morning, Iced Americano this afternoon, then unsweetened iced coffee - SB has both sweetened and unsweetened iced coffee so you have to specify which one you want to order.

Status
Not open for further replies.