Cat Has Been Missing For 2 Weeks - Please Help

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

HollyBells

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone! :blush: She has been doing well since we came home, and she is currently sleeping in her bed. I'm sure she feels so much relief that she can finally sleep and not have to worry about predators and other cats, and not be concerned about when her next meal will be. Her and Holly got off to a bumpy start, but I'll slowly be reintroducing them, and hoping they become best friends again! I'll continue updating this and showing her progress! Thank you everyone for the love and support! I don't think I would've ever made it to this point otherwise! Also, I ordered a breakaway color for her, and it should be here today or tomorrow, along with her tags! She has been purring nonstop, and she seems so happy!

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I'll continue updating this and showing her progress!
We hope you'll stick around. We're a friendly bunch and we love hearing about and sharing pictures of each others cats.

Now that the drama is over why not come over to The New Cat On The Block forum and introduce yourself?

New Cats on the Block

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone! :blush: She has been doing well since we came home, and she is currently sleeping in her bed. I'm sure she feels so much relief that she can finally sleep and not have to worry about predators and other cats, and not be concerned about when her next meal will be. Her and Holly got off to a bumpy start, but I'll slowly be reintroducing them, and hoping they become best friends again! I'll continue updating this and showing her progress! Thank you everyone for the love and support! I don't think I would've ever made it to this point otherwise! Also, I ordered a breakaway color for her, and it should be here today or tomorrow, along with her tags! She has been purring nonstop, and she seems so happy!
:cloud9:

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
So happy for her n u:hyper::yess::hellosmiley::welcomeback2::petcat: