Black Cats Only

dennis47

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am so deeply sorry for your loss. What a beautiful gentleman he truly was. My heart to yours at this difficult time.

Rest in peace,beloved angel. Bullet eternal.

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so deeply sorry for your loss. What a beautiful gentleman he truly was. My heart to yours at this difficult time.

Rest in peace,beloved angel. Bullet eternal.

@Dennis47 said it the best.

My condolences on your loss. It is too sudden. He knows how much you love him, and miss him. Run like the wind, Bullet.

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss.  I've always had a lot of pets in my life - cats, dogs, hamsters, a pony, rabbits, guinea pigs, lambs, and even a pet rooster.  Sadly, animals have much shorter life spans than we do so I've lost a lot of pets, too.  It always made me feel better to think that God needed them more than I did - maybe there was a kid up there who really needed the love of a great animal.  So Bullet is probably up there taking care of a child who left this earth far too early.  RIP Bullet.

misslucinda

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone! betsygee was kind enough to point me here! Here's a photo of Miss Lucinda, 15 minutes ago:

View media item 380972
And here's one of her earlier today, wondering why I'm not petting her with them big ol' bright green eyes:

View media item 380973
And here she is looking just like the cat on the mat:

View media item 380974
And here she is as beauty and grace!

View media item 380975
I love seeing everyone's pretty Halloween kitties so I'm going back and reading the whole thread from the start. Soooo many lovely cats! Lucinda fits right in :)

misslucinda

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
@Norachan  thank you so much :) I got the Halloween mat at Kohls just after Christmas... mmm, those discounts, I got a stack of them for like $4 each