Anyone have Tattoo's?

kittyprincess

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miss Mew

How cool is that!!!

I have 1 (if you can consider it a tattoo...it's hideous!) I did one on myself with a syringe and indian ink when I was 14 (I was a very troubled teenager), it's a cross on my left inside leg by my ankle.
haha me too!!!!
but whem i was 16 i am getting my first real deal tattoo in like 2 weeks, i plan on getting a fairy!!

crys12065

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have a unicorn with a wreath of flowers around my ankle. I got the unicorn one year and the flowers added the next year.

I do not care what anyone says it HURT like a bitch!! I practically broke my best friends hand..she still picks on me to this day and it was 9 years ago!!

Every time we went on vacation we had a tradition..I would get a tattoo and she would get something pierced. So we would hold each others hands during the process. I do have to say I got the crappy end of the deal though because she had some very interesting placed pierced!!!

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I were to get a tattoo I would go to miami where that show is filmed Miami Ink and have Kat the artist there do a portrait of Bella on me just don't know where I would do it. She is amazing

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a black tribal sun engulfed by red tribal flames on my lower back, with the kanji symbol for "fire" in the center.

I also have a black tapestry-style vine that covers the top of my right foot...this one needs a bit of touching up, as I wore flip flops immediately after being tattooed, and the vine is a bit faded near my big toe.

I love my tattoos! My next tat will be a Celtic traditional black dragon that will begin on my left shoulder, and it will swoop down my left arm. Yay!!!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have 6, the biggest is from a B&W photo of Elsa the lioness with one of her cubs. No pics avail at the moment, though...

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have 3
I dont have any pics on this computer though, sorry. I will explain mine as good as I can....hehe.

My very first one was done in March of '03, and it is on my right ankle. It wraps around with stars and a banner, and then has a 1/2 moon on it as well.

My second one I got was last January('05) and its a memory tatoo for my dad. It says "In memory of" at the top and then has a heart with wings that says "dad" and then in the banner it has his bday and day he passed.

And my third one I got done this year and its got my 2 kids names in it, and its on my left leg....it is a heart with some flowers.

I LOVE all of mine!
I am totally wanting another one, but really unsure of where to put it,lol. I really want one on my back, but I hear that REALLY hurts so....but then again I think maybe about just getting a little one on my toe or top of my foot.

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have my whole back covered with a traditional eagle and snake (unfinished), a Japanese dancer with a tiger wrapped around her feet, playing a dragon harp that covers from L hip to knee and the whole outer thigh, a tribal design intertwined with a bouquet of flowers on my upper arm, a gray tabby cat with a collar of flowers, an angel, a jester head from L ankle to knee, R calf almost covered with various black and gray pieces, just to name a few. About 40% coverage. If I am wearing normal clothes or my scrubs, you would never be able to tell that I have any at all. I was a big hit in my massage classes!

I will keep on trying to get my SO to post some pics for me. This is the 3rd or 4th thread about this and still no pics from me. It is fun to see the ones from our newer members, though.

ashleynicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here is mine...on the inside of my left ankle. I really would like another one, but want to wait until I find something that means something to me, and find the perfect place to put it.

ashleynicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Can you guys who have tats tell me how much it h
urts???
It really depends on the person getting it done, the person doing it, where its at, etc. I honestly thought it would hurt really bad and I would cry. But I didn't!
But the man who did mine was very experienced and extremely nice. His room was full of things to look at to keep your mind off of it, and he kept me talking the whole time. He did tell me that the ankle is a painful place, so now I atleast feel like I should be okay wherever I get my next one! I mean, it did hurt, but not as bad as I expected. It was sort of an annoying feeling though, it made my foot keep falling asleep. (My hands did sweat a lot though, I guess b/c I was so nervous. I finally had to ask him for a paper towel for my hands, haha!!

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

urts???
Well, a little bit, but if you are prepared then you should be OK, as well as having a great tattoo artist..............all should be fine.
Mind you, I did shake a bit and he told me off, he said, if I didnt sit still, this butterfly would end up being a tiger climbing up my leg !!
nuff said

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got mine on my ankle-ish area, and it didnt hurt.
I describe it like taking a pin needle and scraping it across your skin. It's bearable. Definatly bearable.
I went in there thinking I would pass out or cry, but niether happened.

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mooficat

Well, a little bit, but if you are prepared then you should be OK, as well as having a great tattoo artist..............all should be fine.
Mind you, I did shake a bit and he told me off, he said, if I didnt sit still, this butterfly would end up being a tiger climbing up my leg !!
nuff said
The guy asked me if I was nervous and I was like "no not really"
and he says "well I AM! this is my first mouse"

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
urts???
It hurts like a B!!! But, sooo worth it.
I describe it as having a hot razor blade cutting into your skin.
Sounds ALOT worse than it is.
The rule of thumb is, the closer it is to bone, the MORE it will hurt.The one on my shoulder blade, I didn't even notice much.The one on my right ankle,is on the bone and I about threw up from it.The one on the left ankle is up higher and I only said "Sh**" once when he hit a mole.
I want another one ASAP!! I want my 4 kids names and hubby's name on me.I just can't find someone to do what I want it to look like.I would also like to have the nickname that my Dad gave me tattoo'd some where near the names of hubby and kids.

By the way, thanks for sharing your tats and all.I bet you're all as addicted as I am to them!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine didn't hurt. I got it right after my birthday last year and the guy kept talking to me about my birthday and it was over quickly. I am thinking about getting another one soon but I'm not sure what I want yet. I was going to get one on my lower back, but then I found out you cant get an epideral if you have one there so I decided not to.

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I had the money, I would be getting a lot of tattoos. I would like my shoulders/upper arms covered in them. But specifically I would like a black cat on my chest and as soon as I get a nicer looking stomach area, I want a design with peacock feathers in it up the entire right side of my stomach/hips it will come to just below my armpit area. But if I don't seriously start to diet, that ain't gonna happen.