I should have kept my trap shut
No Sarah!!! I couldn't stand the pain,please don't make me do it
HONESTLY i couldn't stand the pain
Cool! TCS tattoo meet up! I'm so there.

muttigreemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
11 here, and many many more to come. I plan on almost a full suit.

IMO on how much it hurts:
I've said, and my artists agree, it will hurt more or less depending on where it is. The fleshier the area, the less it hurts. The one on my stomach (too fleshy for my taste, but great for tattoos
) I didn't even feel him do.
Now three hours on my ankle where its all boney and/or on my kneecap - that hurt. Generally speaking, the outline seems to hurt more because your body is getting used to it. Once they start filling it in, you sort of zone out on it (its almost zenlike I think) and it just becomes a warm buzzing. The one on the top of my back felt almost like I was getting a massage - I only got a few twinges of pain when he went over my spine.

Anyway... I don't have pictures of all 11 on this computer, but here is a picture of my favorite:

And a picture of me in tattoo magazine:
(Be warned: I kept it large) I'm on the bottom left, red hair, leg on table.
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n.../tattoomag.jpg

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Two on my tats are on my skull, least amount of pain or bleeding associated with any tat I've gotten.
Which is actually extremely odd considering the sheer number of blood vessels just under the surface there are on the human head.

footersownsme

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
i got 5 tattoos and 23 piercings. i'll get the piercings out of the way first....19 in my ears, my eyebrow, my tongue (4g barbell) and my nipples

ha i found one of my tongue ring

Onto tattoos....

The lizard was my first one

this is my 2nd one, its on the inside of my left ankle

the turtle is my 3rd one

about a yr later i went and got the frogs, tribal, and heart to connect my reptile anklet together.

a week after getting the frogs and stuff i went back and got this flower on top of my left foot for my grandparents

as for tattoos hurting.....its all in your head. LMAO
Some do hurt others dont but tha's the whole point of tattoos. Deal with the pain for a little bit and then enjoy the beautiful artwork for the rest of your life. I just quit smoking cigs and my boyfriend said he'd get me pretty much anything i wanted (realistically speaking), so i first tried for another piercing, hes not fond of those so that was a no go. I've decided on another tattoo, i'm getting my zodiac sign on the inside of my wrist. Once we finally get married(dont worrie i'm not crazy hes not going anywhere i'm just patiently waiting) i'm putting his zodiac sign on the inside of my other wrist. Hope you all enjoyed my little show.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cool TATS everyone!!!!

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by FootersOwnsMe

...and my nipples
eek now THAT hurt!! First wasn't nearly as bad but the second one was very painful.

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MuttigreeMom

11 here, and many many more to come. I plan on almost a full suit.
Ohh that's cool! I want to completely cover my shoulders. I think I said that already, but I think that looks so good on girls to have completely covered arms.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I only have one done, I did myself (DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!)

There's a reason I only have one done

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Footersownme, I love the flower.What a wonderful tribute to your grand parents!

My baby sister had a Superman symbol done on her in memory of our Dad.

footersownsme

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you Crittermom, my sister and cousin got the same tattoo and I then took the original so nobody else could even take the idea. The flower came out of a magazine from way back when.

As for the piercings, my most painful one was my eyebrow, dumb piercer, pierced me to deep, my eye was black and blue for a week. I want to pierce my nipples again, if it wasnt for the boyfriend who isnt fond of piercings....lol

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I want to pierce my nipples again
All I can say is OUCH!!!!
I have my ears pierced and that's it.Nipples and girlie parts, NO WAY!!!

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

I want another one ASAP!! I want my 4 kids names and hubby's name on me.I just can't find someone to do what I want it to look like.
If you ever get hit by a bus, no-one's going to have difficulty figuring out your next of kin!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Satai

If you ever get hit by a bus, no-one's going to have difficulty figuring out your next of kin!
LMAO!!!! That's for sure

It will have Shawn,Amber,Devin,Jordan,Seth on it.......plus my nickname from my Dad-- Mokey

friskycatz

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have two, one on my ankle wich is a frog thinking with my name in cursive beneath it, and a butterfly with a tribal band on each side on my lower back.

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have two, a cresent moon on the back on my neck and a wolf claw mark on my left thigh.

I don't have any pics of them but I will get BF to take some for me soon (I won't hassel him this week, it's crazy busy for him) and I'll dig up the thread and post them.

He got me them as a present for my 21st bday - he knew I wanted a tattoo so he got me a voucher for it. It's a neat story actually.

When he went in, the tattoo artist was struggling with a design he'd been asked to do (really complex celtic knotwork), I think it had to be resized and completed or something - BF commented that he used to do that (for fun) and the tattoo artist asked BF if he thought he could complete it. BF said yes, and artist offered to pay him - John negotiated for my gift voucher instead, completed the drawing and all involved very happy.

When it came time for what I wanted, BF did the drawings for those too (I knew what I wanted, but I can't draw).

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittyLova

this is mine!
I've yet to see a picture of your face! I thought for sure you had a pic of yourself in the Pictures thread, but couldnt find it.
But i like this tattoo.
It's hawt.

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Also, I plan on getting at least another tat (though I'll probably get more).

I promised my cats that I would get a tattoo when I got them their microchips. I just haven't thought of something appropriate that would also fit in with the tats I already have.