Anyone have Tattoo's?

sesheta

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
This is my tattoo, middle-upper back, I wish I had a better pic! I had it custom done by kore, an amazing artist! She sat down with her needle and ink and, with just a basic idea of what I wanted, free-handed the entire thing. I LOVE it so much! It has so much meaning and symbolism to me...

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Satai

I have two, a cresent moon on the back on my neck and a wolf claw mark on my left thigh.

I don't have any pics of them but I will get BF to take some for me soon (I won't hassel him this week, it's crazy busy for him) and I'll dig up the thread and post them.
And so I have.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have 2. Both on my lower back. Ok, 1 on my lower back, 1 right in that little triangle that the "back" of your thong panties cover... if that makes any sense. One is Chinese, meaning precious jewel. The other is a diamond, fully faceted, with a design around it the width of my lower back, with the words "diamond girl" above it. Yes diamond girl, as in "you captivate me with your smile, girl you make me feel so wild, ooooh oh diamond girl"

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have one - my zodiak sign, but I'm getting another next week, and I'm totally excited!

I'm getting Koi fish & lotus flowers around it, its going to be awesome, he's drawing it up for me this weekend and I get to go in Tuesday and look at it, and hopefully get it done next weekend!

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have two. No pictures though. A small butterfly on my right breast and a group of 5 butterflies across my lower back.

I want a third. It will be a cat but I haven't worked the design out yet. Something sleek and smooth but mysterious all at the same time. I don't know where yet either. I will take about a year to work out all the details.

alikatt

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I guess I'll post my 2 as well. Soon to be more though, once I get the money saved.

This was right after I got the other wing done as you can see the redness. This was the second time it was worked on, and hurt like a

No redness, but a smaller picture.

My dad bought me this one for my 18th birthday. I liked the tribal design, and I adore red roses, so he combined a rose I liked in the tribal for me.