Forum Helper
Purraise
Your wish is my command!

2017-05-18 01.15.33.jpg
2017-05-20 22.38.49.jpg
2017-05-18 01.16.17.jpg
2017-05-20 22.39.07.jpg
Cousin Deacon.jpg
That last lovely boy is Hekitty's "Cousin" Deacon John. He lives with his mama, who is my dear friend, in South Carolina. They used to be my neighbors, and Deacon is the only other cat Hekitty has ever tolerated. They actually groomed each other, and snuggled together. Sadly, I had no camera until after Jane moved away.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Im Watchin you Missy.jpg
LOOK a MOUSE.JPG
Lounging.jpg
Meh Chair 2.jpg
These are actually in no particular order. The ones with carpet are in my old upstairs apartment, and the ones without are in the one I have now, which is downstairs. She MUCH prefers this one. It is larger, and she can keep an eye on the neighbors better. And she does.

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise
It was. It's as if our lives just blossomed! And H. Renee is just thrilled in the spring and fall when I have the windows opened! SO MANY SMELLS UP CLOSE!
My cats love the ground level of our windows it puts them right there. Almost every morning I find them all sitting in the big window when I get up taking in all the sights sounds and smells.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I have to get some sort of shelf for the one window at the back so that she can enjoy "The Nature Channel." Don't know quite how I'll manage to get into the bed, the walkway is narrow, but I'll figure out something!

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise
I have to get some sort of shelf for the one window at the back so that she can enjoy "The Nature Channel." Don't know quite how I'll manage to get into the bed, the walkway is narrow, but I'll figure out something!
They are satisfied with a stool you can move out of the way. I move my smaller cat trees around

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Oh, GOD NO! Well, let me qualify that. She doesn't like to be held, but she loves to lie on laps on her own terms, and she DOES want to be cuddled for about 10-15 minutes when I first get into bed at night, then she crawls out from under the covers and actually sleeps next to the pillows beside me. She'll reach over and pat me occasionally during the night, just checking on me. And it KILLS me, because I know, from the rare occasions that she allows brief hugs and cuddles, that she is so very, very squooshy!

Meh Hidey Hole.jpg
This is her favorite HideyHole, and she drags it all over the apartment! I never know where it will end up!

Meh Treet Please.jpg
Mowzie Dreams.JPG
MY Chair.jpg

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just read in one of your other posts that Hekitty has a little outdoor kitty sister named Little Bit? Do you have a thread about her and her kittens and some photos? I couldn't find it...

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She wrote a little bit about it in the What's On Your Mind Thread. I was surprised because I thought she only had the one cat Hekitty. I hope to hear more about them and see pictures. I also want to know what queen Hekitty thinks of them.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
They are so shy that getting pictures is almost impossible. I have a couple of Little Bit, let me see if I can find them...

2017-03-07 17.52.23.jpg
2017-03-07 17.52.39.jpg
2017-03-07 17.53.07.jpg

I can probably get some better ones of Little Bit now, and will try, but...Tid Bit and Sprite puff up like wee dandelions and skitter off at top speed if they even see me through the door right now. It'll take awhile for them to get used to me.

Hekitty is quite interested in them, but no longer blows up like a steaming dragon at any of them. She sits at the door and just watches, fascinated. I'm sure that if any of the three had a loud thought about coming in the house, that calm interest would change rapidly and radically for the worse! "THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!"