2023 Feline Birthday/Gotcha Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furrywurrypurry

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I haven’t been on here in a while but I couldn’t let today pass and not post.

My little Gollum is a whole year old today. I do not know where the time has gone.

He came to me in February of this year. And has brought so much joy into my life. There are too many photos but here are a few!

Happy Birthday my angel boy! Thank you for bringing light when there was only dark and for keeping me putting one foot in front of the other when grief made it seem an insurmountable task. I’m convinced you were heaven sent and I can’t wait to see how you continue to grow, change, and develop as we continue to share this life!

Attachments

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven’t been on here in a while but I couldn’t let today pass and not post.

My little Gollum is a whole year old today. I do not know where the time has gone.

He came to me in February of this year. And has brought so much joy into my life. There are too many photos but here are a few!

Happy Birthday my angel boy! Thank you for bringing light when there was only dark and for keeping me putting one foot in front of the other when grief made it seem an insurmountable task. I’m convinced you were heaven sent and I can’t wait to see how you continue to grow, change, and develop as we continue to share this life!
Happy Big FIRST PURRthday, precious Gollum! *Kitten gettin' bigger!:lolup:*
What an adorable little boy! And yes, they are sent from Above to heal us with unconditional loyalty and love!!!:redheartpump::bluecat::redheartpump:

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Shortly after 8 pm, December 13th, 2019, four years ago, due to an unexpected situation, Giada entered this home.
I had rescued her two days before. She was 3 months and a half old, she would have stayed at the shelter, up for an adoption, but she unexpectedly ended up to my house, never to leave again.
Happy Gotcha Day, Giada ❤

IMG_20231213_201926.jpg

In her crate, a few minutes after she came home with me. She should have stayed with me just one night, but she never left.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Shortly after 8 pm, December 13th, 2019, four years ago, due to an unexpected situation, Giada entered this home.
I had rescued her two days before. She was 3 months and a half old, she would have stayed at the shelter, up for an adoption, but she unexpectedly ended up to my house, never to leave again.

View attachment 465569
In her crate, a few minutes after she came home with me. She should have stayed with me just one night, but she never left.
Oh happy day! Happy Big FOURTH Adoptiversary, beautiful Giada! :catlove: :jester::party::bunnydance:May it (and many, many more!) be thoroughly enjoyable!:hearthrob:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Happy 1st Birthday to Gollum! What a lucky boy to have you in his life and visa versa. :bday::celebrate::jive:

A very Happy 4th Gotcha Day to sweet Giada. I can understand why she never wanted to leave your house again. :hearthrob: :heartshape::redheartpump:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

View attachment 465569
Happy Gotcha Day, Giada!!! (What an adorable photo!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.