2023 Feline Birthday/Gotcha Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I'm starting a new BIRTHDAY thread for all our wonderful cats who are celebrating their special day. :celebrate:
Beginning January of 2023 please post your cat's Birthday or Gotcha Day here so we can send our best wishes. Please feel free to tell us a little something about your cat and post a pic or two if you would like. Looking forward to a New Year with many wonderful birthdays.:bday:

Who is going to be the lucky first Birthday/Gotcha day cat of the year? 🏆

Last edited:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
IMG_0139.JPG

A very shy Elvis, joining us at age 9, on August 14, 2016. His dad was going to marry an allergic fiancee. Fortunately, through mutual friends (long story) I made the grade and became the lucky adopter of a very sweet, handsome mancatto who is now 15 and warming my lap.
IMG_0148.JPG

Still not absolutely sure about this, on August 18, 2016.

gilmargl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today is Woolly Bear's 6th bithday and what did this uncaring, brute of a cat-mother do?
TOOK HER TO THE VET!
... and things didn't work out as planned. The mobile vet who had visited my 4 cats last month, had diagnosed 2 of them with tartar (plaque). Woolly Bear was less affected than Mogi (16 years old). I made an appointment for both of them today, and didn't feed either of them in case they needed sedation. I expected Woolly Bear to have a simple check before being sent home with instructions about how I should clean her teeth properly and Mogi to be sedated for a more thorough examination.
But, Mogi's teeth were examined, plaque removed without sedation and she was sent home with me, whereas Woolly Bear was retained as she was found to have FORL! She was sedated, had 3 teeth extracted and this is only the start!
When I brought her home, she was a very good patient - stayed quietly in her carrier, sleeping for 5 hours: no scratching to be let out. She has now eaten well to make up for lost time and is sitting on my ironing board preventing me from doing my chores!

Happy Birthday, beautiful - I'll make it up to you on your Gotcha Day in June!
Birthday Girl.jpg

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm not sure of Ozzy's exact birthday--we adopted him from the SPCA when he was about six months old. But we do know he was born in March, so I decided that March 17, St. Patrick's Day, would be a good day to celebrate him.
greenstars.gif
He's 13 now.

Happy Birthday, sweet boy. :bday:

CD6EF297-816C-48A1-BFC7-26FF31E0D8F1.jpg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy 4th Birthday, my dear Ursula! She's 4 years old, and she is the best cat I've ever seen in my life!View attachment 445719
Welcome Ursula and A Allevi to TCS! Awwww, Ursula is adorable. Happy Big FOURTH PURRthday, Ursula! Enjoy it (and many, many more) in safety, good health, comfort, best care, and LOVE!:loveeyes::goldstar::bday::bunnydance::party::party3::jester:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not sure of Ozzy's exact birthday--we adopted him from the SPCA when he was about six months old. But we do know he was born in March, so I decided that March 17, St. Patrick's Day, would be a good day to celebrate him. View attachment 445730 He's 13 now.

View attachment 445731
Happy PURRthday to you, handsome Ozzy! May you enjoy this one and many, many more in safety, good health, comfort, best care, and LOVE!:loveeyes::goldstar::bday::celebrate::jester::party::woohoo:🍀

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Today is Woolly Bear's 6th bithday
Happy Belated 6th Birthday Woolly Bear. :celebrate:

Happy 4th Birthday, my dear Ursula!
Happy Belated 4th Birthday to Ursula. :celebrate:
Welcome to TCS A Allevi :wave2:

I'm not sure of Ozzy's exact birthday-
[snip]
Happy March Birthday to Ozzy! :celebrate:

stardust is turning 9
lucky is turning 12
march 21st this year
Happy early birthdays to Stardust and Lucky! :celebrate:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Wow, I have some catching up to do. So many Happy Birthdays and Gotcha Days.
gilmargl gilmargl A very Happy 6th Birthday to Wooly Bear albeit being diagnosed with FORL. I've had several cats with the same health problem but fortunately they did well and I hope the same for your precious boy. :celebrate::bday:

A Allevi 4th Happy 4th Birthday to your dear, sweet Ursula who is the best cat in your life. :party3::party2:

betsygee betsygee A very Happy 13th Gotcha Day to your handsome bi-color, Ozzy. :bicolorcat: :dance:I think St. Patrick's Day is the purrfect day for a March celebration.:clover:

strider rose strider rose Happy Birthday and many more to Stardust who is turning 9 and Lucky who will be 12. :dunce::bunnydance::banana2:

Status
Not open for further replies.