2023 Feline Birthday/Gotcha Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Happy 14th Birthday to strider rose strider rose mom's cat, Emmitt. :party3::party2: A lovely looking senior.

Happy April Fool's Day Birthday to Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 cat, HeKitty. :celebrate::woohoo:How old is she now?

Happy 6th Birthday to Lari Lari cat, Lelia. :dance::jive: Hope she enjoyed her golden day.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Thank you everyone! They've decided to extend the celebration until April 29th, 2024. 🤣
neely neely they really are quite bonded, have been together since birth. I'm glad I have Lila because they are bonded with her, too. My Three Stooges! :catrub:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone! They've decided to extend the celebration until April 29th, 2024. 🤣
neely neely they really are quite bonded, have been together since birth. I'm glad I have Lila because they are bonded with her, too. My Three Stooges! :catrub:
EVERY day should be celebrated when we share the love of CATS, don't you agree? :heartshape: :sunshine::clap2::goldstar:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm just grateful that besides a mild heart murmur and a touch of arthritis, they're still so happy and healthy. :)
It's true. No matter what's going on otherwise, life with cats is better than life without cats, and we are the most fortunate humans there are. As for the cats, loved, safe, comfortable, well-cared-for cats are definitely sittin' in tall cotton. :clapcat:

Status
Not open for further replies.