2018 Black Friday Sales

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Petco and Petsmart were just about deserted, and Petsmart had plenty of litter left (I didn't find anything I needed at Petco). I bought 24 more buckets of litter and will pick up the original 24 tomorrow. An employee found a flatbed cart and helped me load up the van. He said he had been doing that all day, poor guy. The van handles very oddly with 840 pounds of litter in the back. . .

Rhall

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I found a nice cat tree at one of our local stores for $50 off. Maybe not the best deal out there but I was pleased it was very sturdy and I had read some reviews stating some had an odd smell and this one did not. It also is just the right size and the sales lady let me take the assembled one! Not the best pic but here you go!
IMG_1078.JPG

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Pet Supplies Plus had plenty of Tidy Cats litter yesterday.

I'm almost done with holiday shopping :) I shopped some local stores today and picked up 2 gifts. I just have 2 more to get. I'm planning to check out the pop up shops at a local market next month.

lalagimp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday Amazon had a sale, lightning deal, and a coupon for first purchase on the 12 pk Halo chicken Stew 3oz cans and I got it for 7.34, but then at checkout it says I added a five dollar gift card from somewhere 3 weeks ago so hoyeah I got it for less than $2.50 and it's coming tomorrow because my Amex gave me three months free Prime.

rgwanner

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I worked retail for years part time. I quit about 8 years ago due to a bad knee. You cannot get me into a store on Black Friday. Really from Black Friday until Jan. I have to go get household supplies, etc. but I will go EARLY like 7:30 am.

I am only giving gifts to 2 friends and those will be handmade. And most stores have online deals or at least order online and pick up at the store, so there is really no need to drive, deal with long lines, crowded stores, harried clerks etc.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cyber Monday is tomorrow :) The only thing I'll buy is a new computer. I'm going to stick with a Dell desktop. Nothing fancy, just a simple basic model. I'm going to have it delivered to work to avoid it being stolen from the building entryway.