2018 Black Friday Sales

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Need to look at those links, tomorrow/Friday.. good tired now...

What is the "Big " item this year??

Last year it seemed to be Alexa (Amazon) and the Firestick...

This year, I have yet, to find a "big' item...

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Need to look at those links, tomorrow/Friday.. good tired now...

What is the "Big " item this year??

Last year it seemed to be Alexa (Amazon) and the Firestick...

This year, I have yet, to find a "big' item...
Friskies. $.40 a can.
Well, that's MY big black Friday shopping list anyway.:flail:
I hear the farm store is having a sale on home decor of the cattle variety. Might check them out. In the afternoon. Once the trampling crowds have gone home.

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Chewy is doing buy one get one free on American Journey line. Might be a good time to stock up on that one.

I really didn't see anything striking this year. A few $5 DVDs to round out my home library and a set of sheets.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't find the BOGO American Journey deal. It must only be for people who haven't already used the half-off deal.

I pre-ordered 24 buckets of Tidy Cats from Petsmart :paperbag:. I did it in 4 different orders so if they don't have enough they won't cancel the whole thing. I hope it works. They've already charged my credit card so it better work!

Does anyone know if you have to pick it up on Friday or can it be picked up some other time? I suppose the e-mail they send will say something about pick-up times.

41 cents a can at Petsmart, if you buy more than 24. I don't know about the stores in your area. Before the Big Lots here closed, I used to find some pretty good pet food deals there. And Dollar Tree has the big 13-oz cans for $1.

weebeasties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Does anyone know if you have to pick it up on Friday or can it be picked up some other time? I suppose the e-mail they send will say

If I read it correctly, the website said you have to pick it up on Friday.
I decided to not do my Tidy Cat order at Petsmart this year. It is 50 miles round trip and I have to work that day as well so I decided no. I will pass Tractor Supply on my way home from work and they are doing $10.99 Tidy Cat. I will pay the extra $1 per bucket and avoid the hassle and gas money of driving all the way to Petsmart.

m3rma1d

NeoMaxiZoomDweebie
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm up and getting ready to hit Petco. I'm nervous about driving out there 'cos it's near the mall, but cheap cat food is good motivation.

Then I get to go to work.
And no we don't have black Friday sales on your prescription sir/ma'am. :lol:

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chewy has Tidy Cats for $9.99 as well, with a limit of 2.

Last time I ordered Tidy Cats from them, the buckets came open in shipping (fortunately all the litter stayed in the box so I didn't bother to ask for a replacement or refund). But hey, maybe I'll order some anyway.

lalagimp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
GET YOUR PAWS ON 30% OFF!

We've got an exciting Black Friday offer waiting just for you (and your pet!). We don't want anyone furgotten about this Christmas, so to help make Christmas meowvelous for everyone, we're offering you an exclusive 30% OFF!

Enjoy 30% OFF selected SureFlap and SureFeed products including the Microchip Pet Feeder, Sealed Pet Bowl, Microchip Cat Door, DualScan Microchip Cat Door and Microchip Pet Door!

Simply visit surepetcare.com, find a paw-sitively perfect gift for your pet, then use discount code BLACK30 at the checkout!

Don't miss out, offer ends November 26th 2018!

*Excludes SureFlap Microchip Cat Door Connect, Microchip Pet Door Connect and Hub.

weebeasties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh! Three cheers for the employees at our Petsmart! I'm working today so I had decided not to go to Petsmart for litter. My partner had to go to town though, and stopped in at Petsmart to get some treats. She was chatting with the cashier and mentioned that she would have loved to get some of the Tidy Cat, but she had surgery last week and isnt supposed to lift over 10 pounds. The cashier said "How many would you like?" They loaded up 12 buckets in the truck for her. She said they were so nice. She tried to give the young man that loaded it a tip, but he refused. He told her he hoped she was feeling better soon. How nice is that! I'm pretty touched by their thoughtfulness, especially after the hectic morning they must have had.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hehe. I have a minivan, with the back seat folded down. I'm pretty sure I can get 12 buckets on the floor, and then stack the next 12 on top. We'll see!

I better not have a rollover accident on the way home! "She was pummeled to death by kitty litter" wouldn't be such a great headline ;).

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Chewy has Dr. Elsey's dry on sale. I just picked up the 6.6 pound bag for $29.60. They also have Tiny Tiger canned food BOGO. The girls have never tried it but I bought a case of turkey & giblets and chicken pates. I got the autoship price so they came out to .26 per can. I'm pretty happy with that deal. Usually the Dr. Elsey's is $42 on it's own. Here's my total:

upload_2018-11-23_13-23-44.png

lalagimp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got two bags of DECP. I also need fish oil for the boys' next batch of raw so I did the bogo american journey salmon oil. The girls seemed pretty happy I got them a case of Tiki After Dark at Petco this morning.

Too bad they gave us free antlers

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I went back in and placed another order. The girls have really been liking the Nutro Max line so I ordered 4 cases of it. I usually get it from Amazon using subscribe & save but Chewy's price today is much better. I saved almost $5 a case

upload_2018-11-23_15-32-41.png

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm trying to order a bunch of stuff from Chewy but it's being difficult. I don't know if their site is getting too much traffic, or if I have a bad connection, but it keeps giving me error messages. Oh well, I'm sure it'll get done eventually. . .

m3rma1d

NeoMaxiZoomDweebie
Super Cat
Purraise
I got two bags of DECP. I also need fish oil for the boys' next batch of raw so I did the bogo american journey salmon oil. The girls seemed pretty happy I got them a case of Tiki After Dark at Petco this morning.

Too bad they gave us free antlers

Bahaha I got a pair of those antlers too. I think my little boy will tolerate them for a pic. The gals might try and kill me.