Hello from myself and my three wonderful terrors :D

KarinCatLady

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi all!
happy to be here and learn more so I can give all my kitties their best lives!
I have:
Milo, 12yrs old with Stage 2/3 CKD and a lovely cat except when he turns briefly lol - we're managing though...he's more pampered than he's ever been! with us since October
Cosmo, 8 months old - with us since November and always looks like he didn't do it or is wondering what's going on; he doesn't like my laptop and I have to move it aside so he can have my full attention
Malachi, 8 months old - Cosmo's bonded twin - the more serious one but determined and has the most tragic meow (we're getting used to it now lol) - he was the little scaredy one - he still has trouble with change or visitors but he will climb a wall outside if we're not watching lol!
Milo is indoor/outdoor, the juniors go out on a harness and lead and have a pet curtain on the front door that we are lovingly calling our "catio"
they give us endless fun and pause for thought :D

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

KarinCatLady

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
thanks! forgot to say we also have 3 lodger doggies (who Milo lived with before, I think he appreciates being reunited with them)

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
graphics-hello-195282.jpg
KarinCatLady, Milo, Cosmo and Malachi and on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
a4bd28f0de10d1e0a103826f58201cf8.jpg
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Lovely kitties you've got here! :hearthrob::redheartpump:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :thumbsup: