Greetings and head boops to everyone

catdaddy38

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello Everyone,

Myself and my cat, Judzia Dax(Dax for short) would like to say hello. I believe she's a Ragdoll(that's what I was told when I got her) though she has nonstandard ragdoll coloring so she might be a mix of some sort. She's 1.5 and helps me stay sane. Her favorite thing is to curl up in a window sill and get some son and talk to any birds she see's(she is extremely vocal). She also likes snuggling with her daddy but this is very much on her terms. She, like most female cats, is VERY independent and if I want snuggles and I don't she lets me know.

She is my avatar on here and I'm sure I'll be flooding the site with more pictures of her. She loves posing for pictures!

See everyone around the site.

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to the site! She looks so pleased with herself in your avatar (as she should, of course!). Looking forward to more pictures. (I looked at your other thread but the picture was too small for me to see her, unfortunately.)

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to both you and the oh-so-lovely Dax! I LOVE that expression on her face.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
0d13c8ea31366e2c229115fd4127191a.jpg
to you catdaddy38 and Daz and on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
478e64634e35767ee46b208b8a7ca6cd.jpg
to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Do post photos of Daz for us to see! :camera::camera::camera:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You! - TheCatSite
https://thecatsite.com/ams/how-to-add-a-picture-to-your-forum-post.33824/
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions - TheCatSite
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :thumbsup:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catdaddy38

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm good. Dax is sleepy apparently, she's been sleeping most of the day.