Your top three toys?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

UpperLeftUSA

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
we do this with the wands with the fleece type material. extra important not to leave them unattended with it though because can get seriously wrapped around body parts if not careful.
Thank you for the caution. Yes, mine is fleece with nothing attached. I put it away when we're done, and usually a scratching post gets some abuse. :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

UpperLeftUSA

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Our cat’s most recent interest is batting around peanuts in the shell. They really slide on a smooth floor. Other favorites include really big plastic bags and big sheets of packing paper. For actual toys, they’ve been into that tower with three tracks and balls, they always like a wand with the worm attachment, and our boy loves killing the flopping fish.
I appreciate your response! I'm sure a three kitty house can get interesting. Peanuts? I'm learning you never know what they'll enjoy. Poor flopping fish! 😦

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
My boy's top 3 favorite toys

A soft ball (had it since the week he was brought home. He's coming to 8 years old ), a folded plastic bag in the shape of a triangle and a rolled up paper ball. He has endless fun with these toys. Ball cost $2, paper ball and plastic bag - free.
IMG_3859 2.JPG

RainBoots

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
What Chewy called "Squiggly Worm Wand Cat Toy" a fuzzy wormy thing about four inches long on a wand. That is her energy burner, lol, because she thunders after it.

Though her first love is the fleece strip with a decrepit feather tied to the end.

Alldara

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Magnus loves the recycled rabbit fur toys from Etsy.

Boxes and craft paper are always a big hit.

Not a single cat has resisted using a woolen laundry ball and a kicker (in my home).

Calcifer likes hair scrunchies. He will steal one if left unattended anywhere and run it around the house and hide it under things.

His favourite are those cheap crinkles.

His favourite wand is braided sisal.

Ghosts favourite is this mouse toy that squeeks and vibrates. We have to hide it at night.

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It took a while to learn what Gabbys favorite toys are.. most toys she was afraid of.. (poor baby girl)

Anyway her ABSOLUTE FAVORITE
Worm on a wand we call it her wormey she goes wild with it and that is also my favorite because it is something we play with together. (Alway put in box when we are done, when I'm not paying attention and she wants to play with it she will go grab this worm attached to this long pole out of her toy box and drag it to me hahaha)

She loves hair ties on the kitchen floor. She will bat it across the floor and they slide so fast. Once she is done she tries to put them in her water dish (every time) lol (when not in use and not supervised I always pick up even though she has never chewed on it I have heard cats can chew and swallow poeces of it... I just don't want to chance it.)

Little mice that have little beads in it that rattle (I throw them for her she chases it picks it up shakes it drops it then the most important part... I Fetch it to throw for her again hahaha)

And newest addition is this whack-a-mole type feather toy (see picture)

She is terrified of floppy fish and toys that are loud. Won't touch a kicker toy (I don't know why I try to get her into it but she just isn't interested)

Attachments

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
It took a while to learn what Gabbys favorite toys are.. most toys she was afraid of.. (poor baby girl)

Anyway her ABSOLUTE FAVORITE
Worm on a wand we call it her wormey she goes wild with it and that is also my favorite because it is something we play with together. (Alway put in box when we are done, when I'm not paying attention and she wants to play with it she will go grab this worm attached to this long pole out of her toy box and drag it to me hahaha)

She loves hair ties on the kitchen floor. She will bat it across the floor and they slide so fast. Once she is done she tries to put them in her water dish (every time) lol (when not in use and not supervised I always pick up even though she has never chewed on it I have heard cats can chew and swallow poeces of it... I just don't want to chance it.)

Little mice that have little beads in it that rattle (I throw them for her she chases it picks it up shakes it drops it then the most important part... I Fetch it to throw for her again hahaha)

And newest addition is this whack-a-mole type feather toy (see picture)

She is terrified of floppy fish and toys that are loud. Won't touch a kicker toy (I don't know why I try to get her into it but she just isn't interested)
Hair ties are a huge hit here, too :lol: If I leave one lay somewhere, in moments it's gone and I find it under a rug or something.

thefiresidecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Magnus loves the recycled rabbit fur toys from Etsy.

Boxes and craft paper are always a big hit.

Not a single cat has resisted using a woolen laundry ball and a kicker (in my home).

Calcifer likes hair scrunchies. He will steal one if left unattended anywhere and run it around the house and hide it under things.

His favourite are those cheap crinkles.

His favourite wand is braided sisal.

Ghosts favourite is this mouse toy that squeeks and vibrates. We have to hide it at night.

yeah my hair scrunchies are constantly stolen. it's gotten to the point we do buy hair scrunchies jsut for play time.

straycat31

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I know I'm hijacking an old post but I just happened to have shots of the top cat toys. Of course, the top one is not a pet store toy but rather a woman's hair band LOL. The cats like to go shopping and put the hair band in their food and water bowls.

Attachments