Alice catlady

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Alice catlady

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Alice catlady Alice catlady - Nala and Sorry are both such beautiful kitties! Who could resist those sweet little faces?
Not me, that’s for sure. :D They are little sweethearts. The pictures are so them. If you go to the kitchen, Sorry will be there first. Sitting there, with her little face, being all «Excuse me hooman, do you have something for me?» And then Nala will show up, and be all «What’s this? What’s going on? Is it fun? What are we doing? Hello!» And before you know it, they are both getting treats. :D

thefiresidecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I sat down to have lunch. My girl like treats, and whenever you walk into the kitchen, there they are.

View attachment 241640

View attachment 241639

ERHMAHGERD DER DAWSSSSS.. those eyes! lol.

Dante *kitty in my photo* goes wahhhhhhh wahhhhhhhhh wahhhhh like a baby when he's hungry. it's hilarious. your baby doesn't need to do that cause those eyes!

what's really funny is because dante does it now tibby is slowly and tentatively learning the wah instead of just tumping things off the counter.

IreneR

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yeap that's Smokie. He even climbs in plastic shopping bag's and paper bag's too. Lol interesting how they thinkt they're small enoght to fit in tiny things even though they are big kitty's.