Your Fave Pic, One That Sums Up Your Kitty

doomsdave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great Great Grandma is old, and declawed (not by me), but she's the only one of my kitties that even slightly heeds the call of the wild. I got some nice canned cat food, and none of the other kitties would touch it, Great Great Grandma wolfed it down.

And, as the picture below shows, she loves her grass. The other cats could care less.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The epitome of Scottiecat - a loner:

scottiecatrearwindow.jpg

She tolerates everyone, and actually seems to like Bob (probably because he radiates the most heat), but like Marlene Dietrich, she really just wants to be left alone... with treats, and catnip, "and gushie fuds with extra gravies!"

doomsdave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The epitome of Scottiecat - a loner:

View attachment 240231

She tolerates everyone, and actually seems to like Bob (probably because he radiates the most heat), but like Marlene Dietrich, she really just wants to be left alone... with treats, and catnip, "and gushie fuds with extra gravies!"
I think it was Greta Garbo who "vant[ed] to be ah-lohne . . . ".

Last edited:

Merlin77

Warrior of SandClan
Super Cat
Purraise
HUNT1781.JPG

Not sure if I've posted this picture before, but this shot of Suki yawning was caught by our motion-activated camera. I find it hilarious because it looks like she's yelling. It fits since she is the chattiest cat I've ever known.

And here is Snake, who is an adventurer. This photo really shows her wide-eyed spirit. We have it in a picture frame in our house.
DSCF2054.JPG

bsett

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Coco seems to be a fussy eater when it comes to her cat food but is ready to eat any insect that comes into her view. Here she is ready to pounce on a tiny ant that has invaded her space.
Coco_15.jpg

"Nice digs, now if only I could reach my food bowl."
Coco_11.jpg