Your Fave Pic, One That Sums Up Your Kitty

thefiresidecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

this is one of my favorite pics of the two of them. when we brought tibby home (he was probably six months old in this pic) she thought she'd given birth by immaculate conception. she stopped being a wild young cat/kitten and started being momma cat. tibby reciprocated by saying yup that's prolly momma. lol. to this day they're still pretty close. (although all of them are really) but she spends hours in that pose just sort of looking around her. and tibby flops on her randomly.. this next one is a more recent pic. not the best pic.. I wish it was better but it captures tibby's ultra adorable hyperactive side. I have some redonkulous videos of him eating asparagus lol. but those are videos..
IMG_20180417_204344.jpg

for moto.. dunno if I'll be able to find one on his own. but he spends the vast majority of his time mastering the flop. here he has fully engulfed tibby. the other noteworthy thing he does that defines him is wandering around the house yowwing wiht a lightening bug in his mouth. impossible to get on film though.
IMG_20171017_032422 (2).jpg
Dante is our rolypoly belushi baby. he's huge.. he's dopey. he falls off of tables and chairs and ottomans by rolling off them as he stretches out. he attacks things with his patented reach around the leg of a table or scratchign post or whatever technique. he rolls over on his back and starts flailing about to attack things while missing it all. just a total spazmuffin. he generally sleeps on his back with all legs in the air. tbc
dante (2).JPG

thefiresidecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

this is his patented reach around the thing wackwack style
12208425_10206872020333253_1802701625812526980_n.jpg

and a pic of drommie on her own. she like dante, is not very graceful. in fact we joke about having to take her to the doc and say doc, my cat has a not so graceful... but she likes to get into areas with a lot of glass and say look how graceful I am! I have to clear spots for her. work with the kitty... it wasn't my first choice of a second pic.. I couldn't find the one I wanted to find but this is a close second. and for one of moto on his own. sleepy sweetie kitty
IMG_20180423_1837165.jpg

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise

this is one of my favorite pics of the two of them. when we brought tibby home (he was probably six months old in this pic) she thought she'd given birth by immaculate conception. she stopped being a wild young cat/kitten and started being momma cat. tibby reciprocated by saying yup that's prolly momma. lol. to this day they're still pretty close. (although all of them are really) but she spends hours in that pose just sort of looking around her. and tibby flops on her randomly.. this next one is a more recent pic. not the best pic.. I wish it was better but it captures tibby's ultra adorable hyperactive side. I have some redonkulous videos of him eating asparagus lol. but those are videos..View attachment 241017

for moto.. dunno if I'll be able to find one on his own. but he spends the vast majority of his time mastering the flop. here he has fully engulfed tibby. the other noteworthy thing he does that defines him is wandering around the house yowwing wiht a lightening bug in his mouth. impossible to get on film though. View attachment 241018 Dante is our rolypoly belushi baby. he's huge.. he's dopey. he falls off of tables and chairs and ottomans by rolling off them as he stretches out. he attacks things with his patented reach around the leg of a table or scratchign post or whatever technique. he rolls over on his back and starts flailing about to attack things while missing it all. just a total spazmuffin. he generally sleeps on his back with all legs in the air. tbcView attachment 241019
:heartshape::bouquet: