You know you’re a true cat lover

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
When you clan up vomit and say: "It's ok.. You cannot help it.. It is ok.."..........

When you feed you cat and play with them before you take your own meds and breakfast...

When visitors in your apartment have to doge all the cat toys on the floor...

When your kitty is waiting for you to jump into bed and cuddle.. you cannot feel comfortable until that baby is right up against you...

When you have more cat food and toys than food for yourself in the house!

I could go on and on.....

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When you clan up vomit and say: "It's ok.. You cannot help it.. It is ok.."..........

When you feed you cat and play with them before you take your own meds and breakfast...

When visitors in your apartment have to doge all the cat toys on the floor...

When your kitty is waiting for you to jump into bed and cuddle.. you cannot feel comfortable until that baby is right up against you...

When you have more cat food and toys than food for yourself in the house!

I could go on and on.....
Now that's a truly stellar post, artiemom artiemom :hugs::cheerleader::goldstar:
...and when their food costs more than yours. A LOT more.

Krienze

Officially a cat lady now. No regrets.
Super Cat
Purraise
When you own personalized pet memorabilia with your kitty’s likeness on it.
View attachment 382074View attachment 382075
A gift from my sis last Christmas:flail:

Any of you fellow cat lovers own things with your kitty on it?
I love this. We have mugs with one of our cats and one of our dogs on it, but it's in memory of them. This is such a good idea, I might get one for my mom with our new kitten who she's bonded so much with

Xena44

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Now that's a truly stellar post, artiemom artiemom :hugs::cheerleader::goldstar:
When you can’t get up to go to the bathroom, or close the curtains at night, or turn on the fan, or turn up the ac bc your kitty is sleeping on your lap. the list could go on 😹🤣😹🤣😹🤣.
And yes.......I’m definitely spending more on this herd of kittens a week than I spend on myself for food. But hey, whatchagonnado?? They’re cute, growing little fluff balls!!! 😻😻😻

Xena44

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

CatladyJan

<><
Top Cat
Purraise
When you rearrange your entire schedule around your cat's medication. I was invited out for a social distance gathering with friends and left early to go home and medicate Carleton since his med is supposed to be given every 12 hours. No one said anything to me but I got a few strange looks. It didn't bother me at all, only cat people understand anyway. :lovecat2:
I had to do that years ago with my diabetic cat. I would go home for lunch to give him his injection.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL this is true. When my husband and I go grocery shopping he'd always jokingly complain that cat food costs more than ours. And he would go babbling the same thing at the cashier upon payment. And everyone around would laugh. Some can relate. Some find it amusing. LOL.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When you make the bed with your cat in it and it gives you such a kick bc you know how much fun they have when you’re doing it.
Boone will hurriedly eat his breakfast on Saturday mornings because he knows I am going to strip and remake my bed. He likes to jump onto the bed as each layer is being put on and then squirm his way out.

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise

Xena44

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
When you rearrange your entire schedule around your cat's medication. I was invited out for a social distance gathering with friends and left early to go home and medicate Carleton since his med is supposed to be given every 12 hours. No one said anything to me but I got a few strange looks. It didn't bother me at all, only cat people understand anyway. :lovecat2:
I once had a kitten who was very sick with a systemic infection. She had already lost a leg due to it and it was very touch and go. She was under numerous vet’s care and on a slew of medication, both homeopathic and allopathic and she had to be treated many times during the day. So if I had to go anywhere for more than an hour so, she just came with me. Carrier, meds and all. ”Here I am! Me and my cat!l. this actually went on for a couple of months. But she survived it. We had do each other for another for five years but not long enough. Her name was Ginger Rogers because of course, she did everything Fred Estaire did except for backwards and in high heels, 😻😂😹❤

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I once had a kitten who was very sick with a systemic infection. She had already lost a leg due to it and it was very touch and go. She was under numerous vet’s care and on a slew of medication, both homeopathic and allopathic and she had to be treated many times during the day. So if I had to go anywhere for more than an hour so, she just came with me. Carrier, meds and all. ”Here I am! Me and my cat!l. this actually went on for a couple of months. But she survived it. We had do each other for another for five years but not long enough. Her name was Ginger Rogers because of course, she did everything Fred Estaire did except for backwards and in high heels, 😻😂😹❤
:heartshape:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

JulietteTruong

Sassy but sweet calico girl
Alpha Cat
Purraise

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
when you buy 3 cases of canned food and 2 out of the 3 are mixed single cans of different brands with different meats etc. so kitty can be used to different brands knowing lots of those cans will be refused and get dumped:lol:
Sometimes I say that I buy cat food to feed the garbage disposal. :sigh: