You know you’re a true cat lover

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
When you rearrange your entire schedule around your cat's medication. I was invited out for a social distance gathering with friends and left early to go home and medicate Carleton since his med is supposed to be given every 12 hours. No one said anything to me but I got a few strange looks. It didn't bother me at all, only cat people understand anyway. :lovecat2:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Where would I even start? Conceived & born into a family "with cat" and I consider myself part of the feline tribe. Everywhere you look in and out of the house, there are cat-themed things. And cat food? The big stack of cases is in my utility cupboard in the kitchen; then I have two IKEA sideboards in the dining room full of cases and the smaller flats of Soulistic, plus medications, extra dishes, some toys, supplies of 'nip and 'vine, catnip spray, etc. Their fountain is cleaned on schedule, water refreshed daily, boxes scooped 5x daily, and they are brushed daily or multiple times daily. I rise and sleep with them next to me. And yes, in that old "Who would you save first?" scenario, MY CATS, with no apology or explanation.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise